Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

yikes . 3 months . man USPS is the worst . never had this problem with UPS or FEDEX
HATE USPS... Customer Service is stuck in the past.. They make me feel like I'm bothering them when I call customer service or stop by the post office.. Customer Service is their JOB!

sounds like every retail employee ever haha
I always had fun at my retail jobs.. only because my first job was a dishwasher.. you enjoy every job after. Like I've said before... A coworker at Nike once complained about having to fold shirts, and it just confused the hell out of me.

I always had fun at my retail jobs.. only because my first job was a dishwasher.. you enjoy every job after. Like I've said before... A coworker at Nike once complained about having to fold shirts, and it just confused the hell out of me.
ive done janitorial before in high school not the exact same but i get what you mean. I did hate my macys job though, snobbish old women are the worst to deal with. 

If you get both pairs they will match.  One pair is white the other pair is black.  When the scratch off paint is removed you will have a pair of BReds and a pair of Royals with icy soles and a Nike SB tag.  There are two different shoes in the video,  one is all white and the other is all black.

Even if they match(bet they have some part that's different on each shoe) you still have translucent soles and won't be getting a proper royal or blk/red 1.

Just go cop the real thing

If you get both pairs they will match.  One pair is white the other pair is black.  When the scratch off paint is removed you will have a pair of BReds and a pair of Royals with icy soles and a Nike SB tag.  There are two different shoes in the video,  one is all white and the other is all black.
wasn't it always the right shoe was the bred left shoe royal on both the black and white pairs? Doesn't that alone stop you from essentially putting the pairs together? 

yikes . 3 months . man USPS is the worst . never had this problem with UPS or FEDEX
F USPS dude! They just lost a MacBook Pro I sold on ebay a few weeks back. Buyer didn't sign for it and it returned to the distribution center and disappeared. I called in to see what happened and they basically said "yeah, we don't know "...
mad.gif

But on the positive side, un-DSing these tonight. Don't regret that 250

F USPS dude! They just lost a MacBook Pro I sold on ebay a few weeks back. Buyer didn't sign for it and it returned to the distribution center and disappeared. I called in to see what happened and they basically said "yeah, we don't know "...>:  

But on the positive side, un-DSing these tonight. Don't regret that 250View media item 912353
I HATE USPS... sympathy rep.

Even if they match(bet they have some part that's different on each shoe) you still have translucent soles and won't be getting a proper royal or blk/red 1.

Just go cop the real thing
Thanks for telling me how to spend my money.  Where have you been my whole life!! 

Why cop the real thing at $500 or more per pair when I can get these for $150 a pair.

I will also have a unique shoe that won't retro anytime soon... if ever.

wasn't it always the right shoe was the bred left shoe royal on both the black and white pairs? Doesn't that alone stop you from essentially putting the pairs together? 
I watched the video multiple times and on the white pair the BRed is the right shoe and on the black pair the BRed is  the left shoe.

It would be pointless to release the shoe in two different colors if you couldn't match them up.

What would be the point of releasing a black scratch off paint shoe with black leather underneath?

I guess we will just have to wait and see, but I'm really excited for the second release.

or you could end up with 2 left breds and 2 right royals and you wont be able to mix and match.

Last edited:
Not one for lace swaps but i put the sb laces in these and i like it. Needed more sb feel too it

Sadly I have to let mine go. It's crazy how priorities change when you're having a kid lol the struggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdubb33

Sadly I have to let mine go. It's crazy how priorities change when you're having a kid lol the struggle.
you can replace these later, cant replace your kid :lol:
REPPED... let it be known that my son being born got me back into the "game" after being out for almost 10 years.

agreed.. you can replace them later.

Back
Top Bottom