Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

If you go TTS or half up on these the creasing won't be as bad. My buddy who went up a full size from his TTS because he has a wider foot, UNDS his the other night when we were at the Laker's game. Lol, crease city... I went TTS on my pair and I'm fine. You can see his crease from the first wear, pretty heavy. I'm sporting some brokeboi Jordan BHM's since it somewhat matched, a Lakers theme. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

grails 
roll.gif
What's funny about these being his grails?

Does a grail HAVE to be a overly hyped shoe or release? For one, these are a really important shoe to me because when I was in high school and got my first job, dunks were everything to me which eventually lead to the SB line. Obviously having a thing for Jordans as well, this collaboration is something I've been waiting for for a very long time and excited to see.

Happy to have a pair of these in my collection and these will definitely be one of my favorite shoes of all-time.

Let me guess.... Galaxy Foams are your grails? Yeezys?
don't own foams or yeezy's ,to me grails are classics not a hyped gimmick shoe that doesn't have any real sb influence 

grails probably should the whole "looked for them for awhile" aspect. think indiana jones. but i guess grail can mean anything to anyone.

If you go TTS or half up on these the creasing won't be as bad. My buddy who went up a full size from his TTS because he has a wider foot, UNDS his the other night when we were at the Laker's game. Lol, crease city... I went TTS on my pair and I'm fine. You can see his crease from the first wear, pretty heavy. I'm sporting some brokeboi Jordan BHM's since it somewhat matched, a Lakers theme. 
nthat.gif

lol, just didn't want beer and nacho cheese being spilled on my kicks. plus the bhm aj1 mids do go with a lakers color scheme! but on a serious note those bhm's have some pretty damn good quality leather on them as far as aj1's go! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

only reason why i said what i said is because i totally agree with ya. love em. and i have the sbs too.
they were totally slept on. it's a clean pair, no jumpman, great quality, easy wear. hey at least we can enjoy them basically crease free lol.

yeah, my SB1's are sitting at the moment. love the way they look, just have too many dark 1's and sb highs in my daily rotation right now to break in another.

I can pick up a pair DS for $250 shipped in a size 11. What do you guys think of that price?

Yeah, I didn't think I'd be able to find these at a reasonable price. Just bought some Barons the other day too...

3 weeks of wear, give or take 2-3 days. These are sz.9, I have wide feet so I half-sized up like usual.  

Nice move.  I'm patiently waiting for this to drop below 210 to cop. Seems like price has went down quite a bit compare to first day peak at 3-benjis.
For real. I tried to get em' on the first day on NDC and failed.  When I looked at the ebay and kixify prices that day/week and saw 325+, I just forgot about them until now

For real. I tried to get em' on the first day on NDC and failed.  When I looked at the ebay and kixify prices that day/week and saw 325+, I just forgot about them until now
I'm okay with the $300 I dropped on my first pair.. as well as the $210 I dropped on my third pair.

well.. for my pairs i spent.. $300, then $250, then $210... you did pretty good.. i don't feel bad either.. i love the shoe.. but i probably should have been more patient as well.. i did make some new sneakerhead friends though.. can never have enough of those. (note: sold $750 worth of shoes in that same timeframe
@noswooshnothank and i at work.. MJ Monday.

...MJ MONDAY LUNCH!!
This guy, tagging me in a post and calling me out.  Thanks for luring me into this thread bro.

Back
Top Bottom