Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

FINALLY GRAB ON MY HANDS ON THESE GRAILS.....

FANTASTIC DETAIL, NO DEFECTS AT ALL....................

wish u guys grab them asap. 
Grails of the month...
roll.gif

lucky enough to own my top 5 grails gotta do some work to get the rest to finish the top ten though. Felt really accomplished once I got my all time grails the bordeauxs on my bday.

I still need these. Don't wanna give up that bread tho

Next couple of months will be critical...Make offers to all US pairs on ebay for your size...some will take it.After that , prices will go up a little...So now is the time to hit , you re gonna get pretty close to retail with a little luck.

Next couple of months will be critical...Make offers to all US pairs on ebay for your size...some will take it.After that , prices will go up a little...So now is the time to hit , you re gonna get pretty close to retail with a little luck.

Pretty much...

Once the other pairs drop prices on these will rise

sure ur right. I just hate playing the high low game. And it's always for some ones too. I went from almost always catching them on clearance to almost always paying a reseller...

Originally Posted by MakeSomeRice

last picture.. promise. "at tha playground ya know?" with the family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joecurr

I wanna play...

Both of your pics have no creasing at all ... Did you walk in them prior the photoshoot?
View media item 900495yup.. walked to the park in them and ran around with my son for a good hour.. went to the mall again (my 2 year old asks to go to the mall for the yego "Lego" store).. they creased. 3rd pair arriving on the 9th. (Not Selling)

Originally Posted by LAOKRATWR

sure ur right. I just hate playing the high low game. And it's always for some ones too. I went from almost always catching them on clearance to almost always paying a reseller...
exactly why i picked up 3 pairs for the best price I could find.. $300 first pair.. $250 second pair.. and $210 third pair. Loving this shoe!
View media item 900503

Both of your pics have no creasing at all ... Did you walk in them prior the photoshoot?

Must've been the low angle, look at my previous pictures early Friday showing how they looked after a few hours. Because my toes actually fill in enough of the toe box the creasing normally doesn't look too bad.

still lookin for these for retail or a little above....feel like hypebeasts got their hands on them and everything on ebay wont budge, jus pisses me off....still looking for that deal...have a size 13 tiff dunk I will prolly sell or trade to get my size in these

still lookin for these for retail or a little above....feel like hypebeasts got their hands on them and everything on ebay wont budge, jus pisses me off....still looking for that deal...have a size 13 tiff dunk I will prolly sell or trade to get my size in these
I just kept messaging sellers to find the right price (for me)... prices got lower too.. actually made some new sneakerhead friends in the process.. lookin' at you @theltrain ! :smile:

just got a pair for $200 plus shipping 
nthat.gif
Nice! Cheapest I've found so far is $250 shipped and that one was sold in an hour or two. Was busy at work and next thing you know, the shoes were sold after I was done. 

Still looking. Messaged every seller with a size 10 and not a single reply back. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom