Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

anyone know how long customs in new york usually hold shipments for? My pair has been stuck there since the 26th

I think the point is for a retro shoe its natural to look used whereas shoes with shiny surfaces or a high tech look won´t age that beautifully.

The thing with the Jordan SB´s is they develop strong creases bc of the material and the color changing paint kinda emphazises creases.

The color changing paint makes them look somehow shiny and not retro but on the other hand the shape and the toned down colors are compatible with a used look. So imo they´re neutral, between retro and futuristic.

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever had anything held for more than 48 hours and that's in the middle of the holidays when they probably have a smaller staff actually working.

anyone know how long customs in new york usually hold shipments for? My pair has been stuck there since the 26th
I've never had anything sit more than a few days.  My guess is the hold-up is due to insufficient details on the customs paper-work.  FedEx once had this problem and they called me soon after to get more details.

However I'm not sure what USPS is doing in your case.  Maybe you can contact them?

grails 
roll.gif

What's funny about these being his grails?

Does a grail HAVE to be a overly hyped shoe or release? For one, these are a really important shoe to me because when I was in high school and got my first job, dunks were everything to me which eventually lead to the SB line. Obviously having a thing for Jordans as well, this collaboration is something I've been waiting for for a very long time and excited to see.

Happy to have a pair of these in my collection and these will definitely be one of my favorite shoes of all-time.

Let me guess.... Galaxy Foams are your grails? Yeezys?

A personal grail could come out at any time

Grail: any greatly desired and sought-after objective; ultimate ideal or reward.

A personal grail could come out at any time

Grail: any greatly desired and sought-after objective; ultimate ideal or reward.

While this is true, I personally feel that a grail is something that requires more than a big bank account and a few hours of searching on the internet. All of my personal grails have been difficult to locate in any size, at any price. Not just because of how limited they were, but because they're pairs that once sold are off the market for the most part.

To the guy who's grails were AJ 1xSB salut, I hope they continue to be a pair you cherish and enjoy for years and not just a grail of the month.

Last edited:
While this is true, I personally feel that a grail is something that requires more than a big bank account and a few hours of searching on the internet. All of my personal grails have been difficult to locate in any size, at any price. Not just because of how limited they were, but because they're pairs that once sold are off the market for the most part.

To the guy who's grails were AJ 1xSB salut, I hope they continue to be a pair you cherish and enjoy for years and not just a grail of the month.

Hey bro these are not my grails

My grails are the dunk contest 3's may never be attainable to me but still true grail status

Last edited:
My grails are a wearable pair of 85 dunks in my size, preferably in Kentucky or Villanova colors WITH the matching track suit, The Tron Legacy x Adidas Heat Check TS (These were apparently on sale at the pop up in Disneyland, but I've never seen them anywhere else), Hanon X NB 670 Spitfire (I don't think they made my size so I'd settle for a 10.5 or 11.5, but I haven't seen them for sale in AGES)

My grails would be a pair of OG Carmine 6's because they were my 1st Jordan

When I was a kid my mom used to drag me to a discount store called Solo, it sold previous seasons fashion and slightly irregular merch. I wish I could go back in time and buy up all the previous model jordans they'd get for like $20-30. I remember these being available there when the 8s were out.

When I was a kid my mom used to drag me to a discount store called Solo, it sold previous seasons fashion and slightly irregular merch. I wish I could go back in time and buy up all the previous model jordans they'd get for like $20-30. I remember these being available there when the 8s were out.

I totally remember when J's hit discounts like this and where pretty much clearance prices

I remember getting the 7's then everyone was rocking 8's (specifically two dudes on my BBall team) and I was like damnnnnn those are so sick and I wanted them so bad :lol:

Last edited:
I was TOTALLY clowned on in high school when I wore my retro 1s in 9th grade and retro 2s in 10th. "WHERE'D YOU DIG UP THOSE OLD Js BRAH?"

Only thing that I can remotely think of as a grail is white cement 4s (99 release). I could wear any year Cement 4s for the rest of my life. It's just that versatile of a shoe. Concords used to hold a special place in my heart as they were my first j as a baby and came out the year I was born, but that release made me hate them and sell them.

I love the kanye air max 180 as well. But I'm pretty sure they were only ever made in his size 12 if I'm not mistaken. Tiffs are up there for me too, but I don't consider them a grail. That's more like, I have extra money at the end of the year, I can find someone willing to part for a reasonable price.

Grail for me had always been bred 1s and sb heinekens. Wanted those jays so bad in 85, and heinys since I first saw them. Now I have both ( took awhile to be able to afford breds but I got the 2013 ones). So now I gotta find new ones.
I can see the jordan sb being grails, since they've been rumored for a couple years. The tear away ones should be dope

Back
Top Bottom