Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

The jordan 1 x sb by Lance Mountain....I will be in new york city on june 7th weekend. anyone know of any spots there that usually have qs sb releases. I am from houston and we usually have 2 places/skateboard shops that carry them. I would like to get a pair. I am used to camping so thats not a problem. New to the forum as well. Just trying to see if anyone knew of any places to check out. I know i am going to have to put in the work and make those phone call. just a shot in the dark.

am i the only one that thinks the whole "limit 1 per customer" is a omen, do they consider this one shoe regardless of color, never tried copping the same shoe but in different colors on NDC. Anyone care to explain how that would work to get both pairs?
I am guessing that it will not limit people from buying both versions of the shoes.  It just limits 1 pair per person for that particular colorway. 

I am guessing that it will not limit people from buying both versions of the shoes.  It just limits 1 pair per person for that particular colorway. 
i think it would be so much smarter to just release on different weekends 

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-06/nike-sb-air-jordan-1

NIKE SB AIR JORDAN 1

$150

LAUNCH: SATURDAY, JUNE 7, 2014 - 8:00 AM EDT

Limit 1 per customer

am i the only one that thinks the whole "limit 1 per customer" is a omen, do they consider this one shoe regardless of color, never tried copping the same shoe but in different colors on NDC. Anyone care to explain how that would work to get both pairs?

i plan on having my ndc cart with both so it better not be any bs

wait... on the nike release it's not really showing that its two different pairs..
it looks like everything will be random... hmmmm....
am i the only one peeping this too?

i think it would be so much smarter to just release on different weekends 
**** that ****.  I appreciate NIke giving me a chance for at least one pair.  I feel like they've done this a lot lately.  Make people choose what they want most and give them the best chance of getting it, instead of catering to sneaker ****** (not directed at you).

Correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds like you'll get one bred and one royal.

Either way this sb x jordan capsule collection is turning out to be quite fashion forward. Looking to add these to the collection and wear the shhh out of em

Either way this sb x jordan capsule collection is turning out to be quite fashion forward. Looking to add these to the collection and wear the shhh out of em

The White Left is Royal.
The White Right is Red.
The Black Left is Red.
The Black Right is Royal.
Royal Pair, complete.
Red Pair, complete.

Pretty sure you're 100% correct, but you either start with the white base or the black base.

The White Left is Royal.
The White Right is Red.
The Black Left is Red.
The Black Right is Royal.
Royal Pair, complete.
Red Pair, complete.
There's no telling how much work/wear it will take to get them 100% OG royals and breds, though.  I doubt they'll ever look that clean, honestly, but maybe someone could get it done and still have it looking semi-DS.

You can also wear them before the paint scratches off...matching the under colors.1 white bred-1 black bred and 1 white royal -1 black royal...

nice.(kinda corny I guess though lol)

Back
Top Bottom