Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Sellers gotta realize that a shoe in hand is worth more than a shipping confirmation
yeah like not having a pic really doesn't do it for me. Like the guy has great feedback and all but the other guy is ready to ship. Im going to respond to him now.

son these things are ridiculous in person. saw my homies and I'm deff sold now

This. I'm really surprised some people don't like them especially in person, but different strokes for different folks. Part of what makes this hobby fun.

shoot a few offers to people on ebay should be able to get them for as low as 260

I have three people who have offered me my size between $270-$285, but I have so much money tied up between the restock and EU purchases that I'd rather sell the pair that I least like right now and defer the costs. I'm deff copping today, regardless at this point

I have three people who have offered me my size between $270-$285, but I have so much money tied up between the restock and EU purchases that I'd rather sell the pair that I least like right now and defer the costs. I'm deff copping today, regardless at this point
exactly my pair will be purchased today as well, just asked if the seller could ship today

Wow.

mean.gif
wow what? is there really an obvious answer to this that I am missing?

Im in a serious battle with myself on wether to keep or let these go. I been getting rid of my least favorites so I wouldn't have to, but certain life changes and bills making it hard to hold on. I really like these and wanted to try to complete the set.

Yes. The (extremely obvious) answer is you wouldn't.
You don't have to be a **** about it, I know there are services out there that you can "buy" a uk address, have your sh it shipped there, and they will ship it to you. So it isn't that "Extremely Obvious". Jacka**

Im in a serious battle with myself on wether to keep or let these go. I been getting rid of my least favorites so I wouldn't have to, but certain life changes and bills making it hard to hold on. I really like these and wanted to try to complete the set.
Easy decision man, Bills and life comes first, once you get back on your feet and have some more cash you can always pick them up again, they will probably be less by then once hype dies down

bills over shoes...

Finally, i got my pair. Had to bite the resell bullet after striking out twice on NDC because of not being able to click verification images but i got them, should get the tracking number by the end of the day im hyped. 

Back
Top Bottom