Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I do want these. I have someone who wants to trade my diamond dunk highs for these. Don't know how the quality leather they are but lately they've been ok. I usually put leather conditioner on the shoe to give the leather more life. Don't know if I should pull the trigger on these

Got them from ndc on wed.
After 2 hours skating.

If I went another hour the swoosh would have come off
laugh.gif

-feels great laced up to the top
-ok boardfeel
-outsole slippery compared to vulc/herringbone
-basically skates like dunk sbs before the outsole change imo
Are these comfortable to skate in?

pretty decent price
sent out a few ebay messages to see what i could get price wise got a 265 and 275 so far for my actual size. Hoping to hear back from a few of the other sellers to see if anyone will bite for lower.

meh you might save a few bucks here and there, but honestly that's a good price. I think your time would be better spent figuring out if the pair is clean.

Here's my pair from SM...believe me I am so grateful that I was able to get through on their site last week. They fit TTS for me like other 1's, if anyone was still wondering about that!

FMV! Look it up! Every pair I purchased will be worth more then double what I paid within ONE year! Simple investing research will take you a long way from throwing around ignorant hater style comments.

"BUT IT JUST DOESN'T!"

So not only will I PERSONALLY ENJOY having four pairs!

If i ever want to off them they will make me a 100% PROFIT!

Now crawl back into that cold, dark, depressive cave in St. Paul, Minnesota.....

AND STOP HATE'N!

PROPS! I STILL KINDA HATE YOU THOUGH!
roll.gif

Once again, just because there are idiots out there who blindly purchase retros at any price, doesn't make it any smarter to spend double the price yourself! And your story is hard to believe. I doubt every pair you purchase at resale price will be worth double in one year. keep trying. If you think Jordans are something to invest in, I HIGHLY doubt you have a million dollars waiting for you
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Stop whining and being concerned about other people's money. This isn't personal finance talk.
I don't give a damn about his money. The point is, he acts like people should jump to spend 300 on a $140 shoe and tried to clown someone with some sense for saying F no.
indifferent.gif
  Dudes have conditioned others to think these are ok prices, and now Nike is about to bamboozle ya'll the same way
laugh.gif

Once again, just because there are idiots out there who blindly purchase retros at any price, doesn't make it any smarter to spend double the price yourself! And your story is hard to believe. I doubt every pair you purchase at resale price will be worth double in one year. keep trying. If you think Jordans are something to invest in, I HIGHLY doubt you have a million dollars waiting for you
laugh.gif

METLIFE 
wink.gif

Got both my pairs, such a clean shoe. One of my favorite releases of the past few years.

think ima make the move on the pair for 275, the guy with 265 doesn't even have them in hand yet.

Back
Top Bottom