Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Just confirmed by email...no more nike at pys

Last edited by a moderator:
Found a local pair for $240. Problem is... It's a size 10 and I need a size 12.5-13. Anyone here looking to do a size swap?

just got my JBxSB...much nicer than anticipated :evil:
green is really subtle, looks soooooo good in sun light

how is the backstory dumb? have you not seen the millions of pics of skaters wearing jordan 1s?

jordan 1s were huge back in the day and to pair them with Nike SB is huge IMHO 
fam.. it will be hard to sell these if it comes down to it..thinking about taking the sig down and yolo'ng it and just beating them to the ground

late pass, you think it'll be hard selling the SB 1s?

hard as in they are dope and i want to keep them

i could sell these in 5 minutes if i wanted to 

lol that's what i was thinking... how things look right now you could practically commandeer a price haha..

On another note, I think the concept for the second release is cool.. but honestly not sure how i feel about faux-mismatched shoes.. the uppers on both when fully unveiled is supposed to be all black.. only color difference is tag and soles.. kinda got me hype thinking it would be a real bred and real royal shoe which i would've rather it been..

Graffiti on the back ruined these for me. They're nice though.
i felt the same way but am just going to overlook it

way too minor of a detail to not look over the 3m and green tint 
smokin.gif

Flight Club takes way too long to box items and ship them out the door. Ordered Monday... Still Waiting...
Better hope they honor and ship.

I ordered the pair they had up 10 days ago @ $200 and was cancelled on Monday or Tuesday because they were "out of stock at that price"

All the pairs on the site at the point of cancelation were ~double price.

I have heard of FC pulling the switch and bait when whoever is consigning the shoe doesnt agree with the price

shady if you ask me

my pair from thesoldoutshop shippped . too bad its not my size . thought it was UK 9 but its US 9 smh

Well I have two size 14s and one 13 right now. That's basically what the size 13 is going to be for....

Back
Top Bottom