Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

the quality of the material on the SB1 doesn't hold a candle to the shadows or royals

the black sections of "leather" are stiff and the iridescent sections feel thin and plastic-y

i mean they're nice visually, but when i hold them in my hands the quality just isn't there in my opinion

Last edited:
Just got my sz 10 delivered a couple hours ago, the green on these in person look so much better than how its shown in pics. Excellent shoe, excellent collab.

the quality of the material on the SB1 doesn't hold a candle to the shadows or royals

the black sections of "leather" are stiff and the iridescent sections feel thin and plastic-y

i mean they're nice visually, but when i hold them in my hands the quality just isn't there in my opinion
They're apples and oranges. The shadows and royals weren't designed with skating in mind.
It would be like knocking royals for not having carbon fiber in the sole. 

I feel the leather used is cohesive with the iridescent green. It's murdered out/matte in comparison, really. 

My 10 got cancelled by an over seas spot . Initially I was like oh well , money saved but the pics in here are my making wish the order would have went through . Paying resell isn't a problem because I've worked to have a rewarding career but resell is over the rules I have in place for myself & like Bunk told Omar " A man must have a code "

"Work hard".....check

"Rewarding career".....check

To cheap to spend $100 over the retail of not only a very limited pair. A SICK pair at that....

EXCUSES EXCUSES 
mean.gif

Completely wrong....

These kicks will be way over $300 sooner then later. If you really wanted them, and no chance of retail, then NOW is the time to buy. Robbing yourself of personal enjoyment over $100 is being cheap. IMHO    

FYI IM 27

Last edited by a moderator:
yup, friend bought a pair for $250...if you can get em for under $300, do it...good luck finding a DS pair for that price later

Like I said, he has limits. For some people $140 is too much for retro jays, and I totally understand that. He isn't robbing himself of "enjoying" being able to spend 300 dollars on a shoe. Dude is simply exercising some self restraint like some of you really ought to start
eyes.gif

I just got these for an okay deal. Not a steal by any means but the seller isn't going to be making much after shipping & fees. Maybe I jumped the gun a little early because I see everyone panicking and reselling (there are a million of these on eBay)...  but I can live with it. $90 over retail sticker...

and no I don't see these rocketing past $300 after the hype dies down. It was clear people thought these were going to be Tiff prices "easily" and whatever but few people actually wanted them.

Last edited:
"Work hard".....check
"Rewarding career".....check

To cheap to spend $100 over the retail of not only a very limited pair. A SICK pair at that....

EXCUSES EXCUSES :smh:

I don't do all the internet back and forth so I'll just leave you with this they're shoes that's all , a very good looking shoe but a shoe .
Being 27 doesn't mean anything with the wrong mind state .

Or maybe OG Melvin could explain it better.

You know the problem with you lil dudes ?
You think you know everything about the damn world, and you don't know sh*t ,
you gotta learn some rules ,
You gotta learn the difference between guns and butter.

Now what are guns ? The guns, that's the real estate
That's stocks and bonds, artwork, you know sh*t that appreciates with value.

What's the butter ? Cars, clothes, jewelry - all that other *******t that don't mean sh*t after you buy it.

That's what it's all about - guns and butter baby!

I don't do all the internet back and forth so I'll just leave you with this they're shoes that's all , a very good looking shoe but a shoe .
Being 27 doesn't mean anything with the wrong mind state .

Or maybe OG Melvin could explain it better.

You know the problem with you lil dudes ?
You think you know everything about the damn world, and you don't know sh*t ,
you gotta learn some rules ,
You gotta learn the difference between guns and butter.

Now what are guns ? The guns, that's the real estate
That's stocks and bonds, artwork, you know sh*t that appreciates with value.

What's the butter ? Cars, clothes, jewelry - all that other *******t that don't mean sh*t after you buy it.

That's what it's all about - guns and butter baby!
I have a personal annuity already setup worth $1 Million plus....

Guns and butter big dawg, guns and butter.....   

Last edited by a moderator:
Just relieved my pair last night and these are crazy with the transition of the 2 colors when taking picture with a flash and non flash. I love how you can see the carbon fiber through the clear sole. So sick, I'm a big fan of these now.

The yeezys 2s aren't even in that pic :lol: and how does 250 make a difference on whether you can pay rent or not?

Back
Top Bottom