Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

no glue spots on my car
pimp.gif

Quote:
Just opened my pair. So sick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is the first pair I've ever received that's had some glaring glue spots though. Got one right above the Swoosh (it was literally the first thing I noticed when I opened the box
laugh.gif
) as well as on the toebox of the left shoe. No biggie though, I'll find a way to get it off.
I had a few glue stains on the black portion of the toe box on my black toes.. I removed them with an eraser bar that comes with a suede cleaner pack. Just wet the eraser and rubbed gently in a circular motion. Glue marks came right off. No lie..

I got one on the exact same place on the left toebox :lol:
I'm about to try my hand at getting a % off coupon from a Nike Chat Rep :lol:.

EDIT: No luck :rolleyes. They told me to return them and when I said the only other way of getting a pair is paying resell they just said "Sorry for the inconvenience." :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had a few glue stains on the black portion of the toe box on my black toes.. I removed them with an eraser bar that comes with a suede cleaner pack. Just wet the eraser and rubbed gently in a circular motion. Glue marks came right off. No lie..
Thanks for the info I'll try that out :nthat:

Last edited:
I'm about to try my hand at getting a % off coupon from a Nike Chat Rep
laugh.gif

EDIT: No luck
eyes.gif
. They told me to return them and when I said the only other way of getting a pair is paying resell they just said "Sorry for the inconvenience."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for the info I'll try that out
nthat.gif
Go light bro and you shouldnt have any issues. I should be receiving my pair tomorrow. If I find glues stains on em, ill tackle them and take before / after pics.

For those of you with glue stains.......first pair i got on saturday had a huge glue stain on the toe box. I used nail polish remover on a cotton ball. Not alot of nail polish remover and it wiped right offf. Washed the area with a wet clothe afterwards to remove and left over chemicals. I use nail polish remover for everything. Scuffs on patent leather, scuffs on mid soles etc. Works terific. I know it sounds harmful but it works like magic.

For those of you with glue stains.......first pair i got on saturday had a huge glue stain on the toe box. I used nail polish remover on a cotton ball. Not alot of nail polish remover and it wiped right offf. Washed the area with a wet clothe afterwards to remove and left over chemicals. I use nail polish remover for everything. Scuffs on patent leather, scuffs on mid soles etc. Works terific. I know it sounds harmful but it works like magic.
Repped

Probably get bashed but...... Best 1s ever. Got my today. I'm in love. Green my favorite color tho so....yea. These is killers

Probably get bashed but...... Best 1s ever. Got my today. I'm in love. Green my favorite color tho so....yea. These is killers
Nah man. I respect your opinion. They're really nice though. Glad mine came in today too 
nthat.gif

THEY ARE TOP FIVE EASY!

ROYALS

BANNED/BREDS

BLACK/GOLD

SB 1s

Last edited by a moderator:

Nothing will ever top Royal 1s or Bred 1s imo. These are definitely right up there though.

300? thats  crazy. its cheaper just to buy from a reseller lol
bro you telllin me...they did this with the tiffany too...charged 250 for those....its ****** ridiculous...I understand adding 30 bucks here or there, but double retail...cmon man....searchin ebay as we speak **** that place dude lol, but here on guam its either footlocker, or this place, so kids will pay it

bro you telllin me...they did this with the tiffany too...charged 250 for those....its ****** ridiculous...I understand adding 30 bucks here or there, but double retail...cmon man....searchin ebay as we speak **** that place dude lol, but here on guam its either footlocker, or this place, so kids will pay it
sorry dude, thats  rough.  if i ever visit guam  i will bring you some shoes! i know a lot places charge around 200, one of my local store did, but 300 is pretty high.

Back
Top Bottom