Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

what yall think about trading my diamond highs for these? I got doubles of the diamonds but 1 pair is my wedding pair and the other i copped cuz i didnt wanna touch my wedding pair after my wedding lol... If that makes sense. But i may just cash out on these JB 1's

If you paid retail for the Tiffs ......do it , otherwise theres a lot of better stuff you can trade for besides these. I have both and i'd rather trade the Jays for something else.

what yall think about trading my diamond highs for these? I got doubles of the diamonds but 1 pair is my wedding pair and the other i copped cuz i didnt wanna touch my wedding pair after my wedding lol... If that makes sense. But i may just cash out on these JB 1's
wait, you wore those for your wedding? 

wait, you wore those for your wedding? 
I will be june 7th. My fiancee wanted tiffany colors and she ok'd me for wearing tiffs for the wedding being that she met me as a sneakerhead lol...

I did get my tiffany high for 108 retail... Was thinking of putting them up for trade for these 1's but if you guys are finding for $250-$290 i may just cash out on a pair

Just snagged a pair off eBay for $288 shipped.  I wish I could've gotten them retail, but not bad for reseller prices.  I've seen some go for $320+ shipped.  

only time i wore sneakers to a formal event was when i wore Avengers to my friends debut (filipino thing) when i was 16

Last edited:
My pair just arrived. 
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
. UPS came on time for once 
laugh.gif

i dont think we ever got a concrete anwser so zoom insoles or nah?
I dont think so. The insoles are glued in but they feel just like the other jordan 1s in terms of cushion to me. The difference between a normal dunk/sb dunk is night and day.

I dont think so. The insoles are glued in but they feel just like the other jordan 1s in terms of cushion to me. The difference between a normal dunk/sb dunk is night and day.
Yeah definitely, I think the only normal plain DUNK that had zoom air heel cushion were those 3M Snakes, for whatever reason I don't really know. But most of them are just non-air.

Jordan 1 X Nike SB > TIFFS IMO and I own both, but do what you feel is right.

Just opened my pair. So sick :pimp: :pimp:.

This is the first pair I've ever received that's had some glaring glue spots though. Got one right above the Swoosh (it was literally the first thing I noticed when I opened the box :lol:) as well as on the toebox of the left shoe. No biggie though, I'll find a way to get it off.

Last edited:
Just opened my pair. So sick :pimp: :pimp:.

This is the first pair I've ever received that's had some glaring glue spots though. Got one right above the Swoosh (it was literally the first thing I noticed when I opened the box :lol:) as well as on the toebox of the left shoe. No biggie though, I'll find a way to get it off.
I got one on the exact same place on the left toebox :lol:

Back
Top Bottom