Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Better hope they honor and ship.

I ordered the pair they had up 10 days ago @ $200 and was cancelled on Monday or Tuesday because they were "out of stock at that price"

All the pairs on the site at the point of cancelation were ~double price.
How does that even happen? Sounds like that pair belonged to one of their homies.

Do you know what status your order was at when that happened?

For those of you with glue stains.......first pair i got on saturday had a huge glue stain on the toe box. I used nail polish remover on a cotton ball. Not alot of nail polish remover and it wiped right offf. Washed the area with a wet clothe afterwards to remove and left over chemicals. I use nail polish remover for everything. Scuffs on patent leather, scuffs on mid soles etc. Works terific. I know it sounds harmful but it works like magic.
AJ x SB came in today with glue stains on the toe box. Used the eraser that comes with a leather/suede cleaner kit to remove. Here are some before and after pics..

How does that even happen? Sounds like that pair belonged to one of their homies.

Do you know what status your order was at when that happened?
I'm not sure I wasn't really checking it on the site.  I ordered the 11th and they cancelled the 17th.  If I look at the order now it says "Closed"

But in the details when I open it also says "Your order has shipped from LA"

Go figure.

I've had cancellations happen before, I think their old site had issues updating inventory after online orders.  But with this the shoe was gone after I ordered so I didn't figure it oversold.

It's funny that they waited until after the weekend to tell me, too.

Oh well.  I hope they ship yours at your price.

Last edited:
My pair from SM came in a day earlier then expected. All smiles here from relief!
Me too, all the way in Cali. Got here before a pair of SOMPs I bought on the bay the weekend before these released, coming from NY via USPS, SMH.

Fedex didnt even try to deliver my pair from SM. checked tracking and it said Customer not available or business closed. They didnt even leave the door tag that says they will try again tomorrow. 
mean.gif

i had to go pick them up.

Having money DOES NOT negate the stupidity of paying double for cheap shoes. I'm sorry, but it just doesn't.
FMV! Look it up! Every pair I purchased will be worth more then double what I paid within ONE year! Simple investing research will take you a long way from throwing around ignorant hater style comments.

"BUT IT JUST DOESN'T!"

So not only will I PERSONALLY ENJOY having four pairs!

If i ever want to off them they will make me a 100% PROFIT!

Now crawl back into that cold, dark, depressive cave in St. Paul, Minnesota.....

AND STOP HATE'N!
Originally Posted by jordanskates17  

Got them from ndc on wed.
After 2 hours skating.

If I went another hour the swoosh would have come off
laugh.gif

-feels great laced up to the top
-ok boardfeel
-outsole slippery compared to vulc/herringbone
-basically skates like dunk sbs before the outsole change imo
PROPS! I STILL KINDA HATE YOU THOUGH!
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
AJ x SB came in today with glue stains on the toe box. Used the eraser that comes with a leather/suede cleaner kit to remove. Here are some before and after pics..

View media item 869974

View media item 869976

View media item 869982
I used a cotton ball and nail polish remover. Worked well to get the glue off. I'm getting kinda tired of nikes quality control these days. Dope shoes though! Sm pair to Cali in 6 days. Premo shipping. Still waiting on my eBay preorder smh
View media item 870483My jordan collection is very small but it's all I need

Back
Top Bottom