Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

lulz

laugh.gif
lulz...is that a word? you must be 13 years old

phonetic pronunciation of multiple "lols".

30, actually...I've probably been copping jordans when you were still breast feeding.

But it's all good though. I still only want to see you shine.
You're 30 and you use lulz. Hmmmm. Well Im over it, thanks again for your extremely helpful input, I really do appreciate your time, it is nice to know there are helpful people that you out there.

Bills are paid just dont like spending so much at once or better yet something i didn't plan for. I was able to offset some by returning a few pairs as well but usps lost a pair that I was returning to Nike. I said I was done but they keep calling me. But anyway I'm keeping these

wasn't even looking for a site like borderlinx but i may just use that to shop at various eu sites and **** maybe even eu nike as well. Especially since nike takes paypal. 

NDC EU won't accept US PayPal. Also can't use a gift card because it has to be purchased via NDC EU.

I think the gift card needs to match the site you're ordering from, so no.

If you meant a generic gift card like one of the AMEX prepaid cards or something, I'm not sure, but I would venture to say no.

Last edited:
would just a general gift card work?

THERES NO WAY AROUND ORDERING ON NDC EU UNLESS YOU HAVE EURO EVERYTHING. THE QUICKER PEOPLE FIGURE THIS OUT, THE QUICKER IT WILL LET EU PEOPLE COOK LOL. (not trying to be a d*ck) people just think that there's some sort of backdoor way into nike europe

THERES NO WAY AROUND ORDERING ON NDC EU UNLESS YOU HAVE EURO EVERYTHING. THE QUICKER PEOPLE FIGURE THIS OUT, THE QUICKER IT WILL LET EU PEOPLE COOK LOL. (not trying to be a d*ck) people just think that there's some sort of backdoor way into nike europe
not to beat a dead horse but if you look at borderlinx it says they have concierge service for sites that don't take international payment, isn't that in essence that "backdoor" way into nike europe? I could and probably be wrong but im just taking what the site says for face value. 

not to beat a dead horse but if you look at borderlinx it says they have concierge service for sites that don't take international payment, isn't that in essence that "backdoor" way into nike europe? I could and probably be wrong but im just taking what the site says for face value. 
Idk bruh, I do it the old school way by having a guy in the UK so I don't really mess with those middleman services. I trust him more than I trust those people anyday.

Borderlinx charges a lot just to ship anyway, I can imagine how much they would charge to "handle your payment."

Evilside has confirmed on twitter multiple times that there's no way around the limitations on ordering from NDC overseas short of having the requisite addresses/accounts.

Idk bruh, I do it the old school way by having a guy in the UK so I don't really mess with those middleman services. I trust him more than I trust those people anyday.
thats the kicker your fortunate enough to have that middleman, for those that don't these proxies usually suffice if not your credit card company usually has your back 110%. Guess i don't mind taking calculated risks haha

yea I was using the Borderlinx calculator... yikes.  Has anyone actually ever used it for a pair of shoes... If so, what was the cost to have it shipped to them and forwarded to you?

If i chkout using giftcard through us ndc, is it have to be the same billing address and shipping ?

yea I was using the Borderlinx calculator... yikes.  Has anyone actually ever used it for a pair of shoes... If so, what was the cost to have it shipped to them and forwarded to you?
looking at the shipping calculator seeing how most shoe shipments are about 3 lbs it was about 35-38 bucks shipping considering you get the shoe for retail depending on the hype of the shoe you could make out for less than resell. If you took this route consider that 35 for international shipping isn't too bad and your essentially paying a slight premium to secure your pair. Thats how i see it. I would never do it for a GR though. 

Back
Top Bottom