Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Just sold my extra pair this morning. Dude said it was his 4th pair. "Lulz"

Just sold my extra pair this morning. Dude said it was his 4th pair. "Lulz"
devil.gif

SEE THESE HYPEBEASTS EXPOSING THEMSELVES IN THEIR OWN POSTS!

PRICELESS!

BECAUSE YOUR INNER CIRCLE IS FULL OF BEASTS 

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like prices are dropping, are people just marking these higher than usual or did they just produce more of these than expected?

roll.gif

For real though! I'm just about to pay this invoice for $280 shipped on my third size 14 too! 

thats a factor but there has got to be more to it than that to have 4 pair 
Remember due to the allocations most pairs are on the way into the peoples hands that want them. Once they dry up. Getting them will be unbelievably hard/expensive. Also I REALLY REALLY like them. 

ALSO THESE WILL NEVER RETRO 

Remember due to the allocations most pairs are on the way into the peoples hands that want them. Once they dry up. Getting them will be unbelievably hard/expensive. Also I REALLY REALLY like them. 

the bolded is kind of contradictory if you are sitting on 3 pair, but i cant knock the hustle if its future value focused, also your right because I don't want to be assed out when these become rare so it the same reasons why i ain't wait to find them since i struck out for retail. I just never really grasped the concept of sitting on shoes however. 

never say never, DBs retro'd in true retro fashion. it may be a few years down the way, but eventually JB realizes that they won't have any ideas left lol. will it retro with sb branding? f*ck a** no lol, but I guarantee you this colorway comes back 5-10 years from now an AJ1. But I'm deff scooping what I can now.

the bolded is kind of contradictory if you are sitting on 3 pair, but i cant knock the hustle if its future value focused, also your right because I don't want to be assed out when these become rare so it the same reasons why i ain't wait to find them since i struck out for retail. I just never really grasped the concept of sitting on shoes however. 
I will end up with 3X SZ 14(the sz I wear in 1s) and 1 SZ 13. I will wear these into the ground. Then come back to this thread in two/three years and Un-DS my second pair. Then repeat.

never say never, DBs retro'd in true retro fashion. it may be a few years down the way, but eventually JB realizes that they won't have any ideas left lol. will it retro with sb branding? f*ck a** no lol, but I guarantee you this colorway comes back 5-10 years from now an AJ1. But I'm deff scooping what I can now.
TURE! I'm just a little "hyped" at the moment! 
roll.gif

I will end up with 3X SZ 14(the sz I wear in 1s) and 1 SZ 13. I will wear these into the ground. Then come back to this thread in two/three years and Un-DS my second pair. Then repeat.

TURE! I'm just a little "hyped" at the moment! 
roll.gif

like i said i can't knock your intentions i just wanted to get a little insight into the thought process behind multiple pairs. Your intentions differ from mine, i wear my kicks but i also have a nice amount to where they last just simply because i don't have to wear the same shoe twice unless i want to. That way im always content with just one pair. Unless its like black infrareds, where i would get two pair but one would be for a reverse infrared custom. 

like i said i can't knock your intentions i just wanted to get a little insight into the thought process behind multiple pairs. Your intentions differ from mine, i wear my kicks but i also have a nice amount to where they last just simply because i don't have to wear the same shoe twice unless i want to. That way im always content with just one pair. Unless its like black infrareds, where i would get two pair but one would be for a reverse infrared custom. 
me as well. I do have a little "problem"....nothin major though....
wink.gif

Ya. I really only have doubles of a very small amount of kicks. These 1s though....so FUEGO I have to have a few. Also my paychecks the last couple of weeks have been MAJOR fire! So im blessed to have a little extra to spend.

Just found a local pair for $260 meet up tonight. So that's a little better.

Back
Top Bottom