Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

My 14s were $275 & $240. Looking for a third....

Last edited by a moderator:

My 14s were $275 & $240. Looking for a third....
Worth it at $275 bro?! I'm thinking bout saying fugg it man. I usually stick to my 50 over retail rule or I just trade but I'm like caught now haha. Especially cuz I'm down to the pairs that I actually like in my collection, downsized big time after making the move to college. Think I'll keep my florals and cop for this price straight outta pocket.

not yet but i believe they gonna send out today. but i check on my account they said shipped. 

check urs ?
I didn't create an account when I checked out, just did PayPal

but I talked to a rep through chat earlier and they said my order was waiting to be collected

not gonna sweat it, it'll show up soon enough

I didn't create an account when I checked out, just did PayPal

but I talked to a rep through chat earlier and they said my order was waiting to be collected

not gonna sweat it, it'll show up soon enough
sounds good. i guess they gonna shipped out today. 

Tiffany his a good traade for these? Tiffs are collecting dust in the closet and i slept on these because of the other releases this past wknd

Last edited:
Surprised nobody posted pics of them with black sb laces. I suppose I'll be the first to do so when my pair comes in.

Surprised nobody posted pics of them with black sb laces. I suppose I'll be the first to do so when my pair comes in.

It's been done.

Shot with both types of laces. The SB look okay but i like flat laces on my AJ1's.

View media item 861027

I'm fine with either. Yes they're AJ1's and flats are always good, but they're also SB's and SB laces are just one of those things that belong on an SB. I'll probably swap them out every now and then.

Shot with both types of laces. The SB look okay but i like flat laces on my AJ1's.
I'm fine with either. Yes they're AJ1's and flats are always good, but they're also SB's and SB laces are just one of those things that belong on an SB. I'll probably swap them out every now and then.
Yea, I'm thinking the same thing. I'll just go by if I want them more loose fitting, i'll use the flat laces. If I want them to have a tighter, slimmer look, I'll use the SB laces.

Back
Top Bottom