Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

:smh:  i was saying that because you said  "I'm sure we'll get tracking numbers tomorrow or the next day...no need to turn this into 5+ pages of talk about shipping."

if i got tracking then maybe you should email them to see what happened. Think before you post 

My post wasn't directed towards you, it was for people whose orders show completed but haven't received tracking.

Think before you post

My post wasn't directed towards you, it was for people whose orders show completed but haven't received tracking.

Think before you post
i doubt a store would ship a few pairs today and then a few the next day 
mean.gif

once again. think before you post.

i doubt a store would ship a few pairs today and then a few the next day :smh:

once again. think before you post.

You're right, no online store in the history of the internet has ever not shipped every order they have out in one day. What was I thinking?

Lame that there's a controversy , so it sounds like anybody who got a cancelled order did not get charged. There ain't much more about these shoes to get back to. It's already an old release.

You're right, no online store in the history of the internet has ever not shipped every order they have out in one day. What was I thinking?
roll.gif

NT never cease to amaze me.

anybody got tracking from scene ? i got "shipped" email but it didnt have tracking #

If you were wondering what was up with SM, just like many of you I got through with no actual order confirmation but a PayPal confirmation. I emailed them last night and POLITELY asked about my situation. Shortly after clearing some info up I received a tracking number. Some of you guys have to to understand that just because you have money it doesn't mean your owed service. Treat your buyers / vendors with respect and have courtesy for what they have to deal with, last thing they need is some kid who never bought from them before bickering about a pair of sneakers. It's a good business practice.

If you were wondering what was up with SM, just like many of you I got through with no actual order confirmation but a PayPal confirmation. I emailed them last night and POLITELY asked about my situation. Shortly after clearing some info up I received a tracking number. Some of you guys have to to understand that just because you have money it doesn't mean your owed service. Treat your buyers / vendors with respect and have courtesy for what they have to deal with, last thing they need is some kid who never bought from them before bickering about a pair of sneakers. It's a good business practice.
this is all i was trying to get people to do if they didnt get a shipping email 

i was simply saying that i got my tracking #, you should email them if you didnt. People turned that into OMG WE KNOW YOU GOT xx AMOUNT OF PAIRS 
roll.gif

i remember when NT didnt cry because you got more than 1 pair  

Last edited:
+1. I haven't checked this thread since RD but I did get an email confirmation from SM and noticed that the Paypal payment now shows 'Completed'. Does this mean I am good to go? I did just send them an e-mail (politely 
happy.gif
) and noticed it's 1AM out in Denmark...

Yes we are aware that you got tracking numbers for all 17 of your orders that you will be reselling... Thanks for the update
OUTTA REPS! WILL BE BACK! 

Last edited by a moderator:
to anyone that has these in hand, in your opinion do you think they'd be worth getting in place of floral kds? I have 2 pairs of those on the way (one for me, on for oop/trade). I'm not really looking to pay resale, so I want to defer the cost.

Yes, I'm a cheap broke college kid lol. Just don't feel like letting anything go from my considerably slimmed down stash.

Yeah man i recommend. The quality of the green material is pretty nice. Its really soft and the carbon fiber clear sole is a nice added feature. This kick is definitley a gem. Have not seen KDs in person but i would def cop this.

Just got back from the mall. Mad people asking about the SB 1s on the feet...

Last edited by a moderator:

My order went through for a size 10 at about 12:02 their time and I got a cancellation email about 10 hours ago. 

I checked my status online and it says "rejected". I am pretty damn salty right about now. But I blame myself for not trying to secure a pair at other spots online thinking my SM order went through. 
I also ordered a sz 10 from SM and received an order confirmation email at 7:06 pm est. Not sure how that time compares to your checkout time. I received a completed status on the site and paypal. Still haven't received shipping but also no cancel email or rejected status so keeping my fingers crossed. I definitely have my experiences with overseas cancellations so I made sure to go camp the next morning and secure my pair.

They just threw an SB logo on the tongue of a J1 and scribbled some ish on the heel and people goin crazy. If this was just another J1 without the SB hits it would hit sale racks.
People keep saying this but even if this wasn't an sb collab... the fact that it is a True high top, has a nike tag and no jordan symbol on the back of the shoe would have made these more popular than your average release.

8.5 9.5 12

I missed it by 10 min probably.

Someone who caught it and got an order through got a cancellation like 2 minutes after.

Back
Top Bottom