Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Looks like pairs went from 300 to 375 on Flightclub. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
for some reason all these sneaker kids feel like they're obligated to lie about any and every thing they can
So I got my pair at  a short campout. I come alone and mine is the 10th chair so Im like yes scored, I'm good. So us first 10 dudes are all buddy buddy and the core group of this campout because no one else showed up until hours later then the line went bananas. So we all start talking about what sizes each other was and it was basically all different ones so looks like no one is stepping on each others toes. I was the only 10.5 in line so even more of a guarantee in my mind.

Well the shop opens up and they let a couple in at a time so me and the two dudes in front of me walk in and we all stand closely together near the register. The guy at the register asks what sizes are you and the first dude says 10.5 and Im like wtf haha you lying mofo. So he buys his and walks out and doesn't look at me. Then the next dude walks up and says 10.5 again and pays for it and walks past me with his head down.

Moral of the story if someone asks you you're size at a campout just lie lmao. I ended up getting an 11 since these busters took my size, it all worked out though because i tried my boys 10.5 and it was too tight.

For some reason it seems like this is getting worse and worse every year. All these new kids at sneaker releases feel they're entitled to lie to everyone else about anything. i really don't even see the point in lying about what size they're gonna get. if they let someone know, it doesnt even matter what the person behind them wants. lying to be ***** and nothing more. There really is no community anymore, everyone for themselves and being ******** along they way.

BTW i signed up for a raffle for these at SBI in Fresno and actually won. I got my size and didnt have to deal with any of these pricks. I cant take any more lineups or FCFS tickets, too many games.

You don't have to lie about your size. Just tell people when/if they ask it ain't none of their business. For the powder 10s I needed an 8 for a customer and I was talking about it in line. The kid before me took the 8 and then I had to search the city for an 8 :smh:

for some reason all these sneaker kids feel like they're obligated to lie about any and every thing they can
For some reason it seems like this is getting worse and worse every year. All these new kids at sneaker releases feel they're entitled to lie to everyone else about anything. i really don't even see the point in lying about what size they're gonna get. if they let someone know, it doesnt even matter what the person behind them wants. lying to be ***** and nothing more. There really is no community anymore, everyone for themselves and being ******** along they way.

BTW i signed up for a raffle for these at SBI in Fresno and actually won. I got my size and didnt have to deal with any of these pricks. I cant take any more lineups or FCFS tickets, too many games.
thats what I'm saying bro, i've done only a handful of campouts because 1. i don't support campouts, 2. i have like a 80% success getting picked in a raffle or get online. If you're ahead of me and you say you're my size no worries, you got there before me you deserve it. but at least I can know before they open so I can plan something instead of being on the spot like uuhhhh i guess i'll just take any size so I eff the next guy behind me.

Why don't you support campouts? If you can hold your own campouts are perfectly fine. Way better then online or that crap rsvp ****

To the cancelled SM orders...what does your order status say? That might clear things up.

Ohh and for any future SB releases for cats in LA I won a raffle at a skate shop who's first SB release ever was on Saturday and was these J's. So I go in the week of to get a raffle and kick it in the shop and he talked skating in the 80's and i talked 90's skate era and the significance of the shoe with them for about an hour. I end up winning the raffle because only like 15 people entered. After I leave the campout spot with my pair at box price 150 and I call to ask them are they doing box price and they're like were selling them for $290 (hahah yes worse than Brooklyn Projects). I'm like wtf are you guys on crack I just bought one for $150.

So he tries to explain to me like I am some random 40 year old white father about the history of the shoe and is like these are really limited because Craig Stecyk designed them and its the first collab ever and theres only 1,000 in america and nike is making us sell them at this price like everyone else. hahahah he basically told me everything I broke down to him a couple days before and added his own numbers made.

LB Skate Shop in long beach if anyone wants to check these clowns out. They will most likely have the next Jordan SB as well.

Last edited:
To the cancelled SM orders...what does your order status say? That might clear things up.
My order went through for a size 10 at about 12:02 their time and I got a cancellation email about 10 hours ago. 

I checked my status online and it says "rejected". I am pretty damn salty right about now. But I blame myself for not trying to secure a pair at other spots online thinking my SM order went through. 

Ohh and for any future SB releases for cats in LA I won a raffle at a skate shop who's first SB release ever was on Saturday and was these J's. So I go in the week of to get a raffle and kick it in the shop and he talked skating in the 80's and i talked 90's skate era and the significance of the shoe with them for about an hour. I end up winning the raffle because only like 15 people entered. After I leave the campout spot with my pair at box price 150 and I call them to tell them and I ask them are they doing box price and they're like were selling them for $290 (hahah yes worse than Brooklyn Projects). I'm like wtf are you guys on crack I just bought one for $150.

So he tries to explain to me like I am some random 40 year old white father about the history of the shoe and is like these are really limited because Craig Stecyk designed them and its the first collab ever and theres only 1,000 in america and nike is making us sell them at this price like everyone else. hahahah he basically told me everything I broke down to him a couple days before and added his own numbers made.

LB Skate Shop in long beach if anyone wants to check these clowns out. They will most likely have the next Jordan SB as well.
So basically he made up the numbers to justify the crazy sale price? Sounds like a regular cut-throat sneaker spot to me. 
laugh.gif

So basically he made up the numbers to justify the crazy sale price? Sounds like a regular cut-throat sneaker spot to me. 
laugh.gif
it would be a regular spot if he actually knew about sneakers. You walk in and it looks like a dated shop from the 90s and they know nothing about sneakers or the SB line. So I basically gave them the ammunition to do it because I was nice and talking to them about sneaker culture.

I think they still have a size 10 left guys. 

If your order status says completed and you have been charged then you should be straight. I didn't receive a tracking number yet but my order was updated on their website the same time as the charge in PayPal was completed. I'm sure we'll get tracking numbers tomorrow or the next day...no need to turn this into 5+ pages of talk about shipping.

Back to the shoes...

My order went through for a size 10 at about 12:02 their time and I got a cancellation email about 10 hours ago. 

I checked my status online and it says "rejected". I am pretty damn salty right about now. But I blame myself for not trying to secure a pair at other spots online thinking my SM order went through. 
my order was  00:02:46 and it says completed

2nd order was  00:10:18 also completed

If your order status says completed and you have been charged then you should be straight. I didn't receive a tracking number yet but my order was updated on their website the same time as the charge in PayPal was completed. I'm sure we'll get tracking numbers tomorrow or the next day...no need to turn this into 5+ pages of talk about shipping.

Back to the shoes...
i already got the tracking email. Fedex and should be here friday

to anyone that has these in hand, in your opinion do you think they'd be worth getting in place of floral kds? I have 2 pairs of those on the way (one for me, on for oop/trade). I'm not really looking to pay resale, so I want to defer the cost.

Yes, I'm a cheap broke college kid lol. Just don't feel like letting anything go from my considerably slimmed down stash.

Yes we are aware that you got tracking numbers for all 17 of your orders that you will be reselling... Thanks for the update
mean.gif
 i was saying that because you said  "I'm sure we'll get tracking numbers tomorrow or the next day...no need to turn this into 5+ pages of talk about shipping."

if i got tracking then maybe you should email them to see what happened. Think before you post 

Back
Top Bottom