Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

8.5 9.5 12
I missed it by 10 min probably.
Someone who caught it and got an order through got a cancellation like 2 minutes after.

Weird...hope I don't regret not going a half size up.
The word is that these fit like OG Jordan 1s and not like Dunks so you shouldn't have to half size up. You should be good. I'll let people know my opinion on sizing when my pair gets here. For anybody looking for a pair, I know $299 is tough to swallow for these, but there is a legit eBay seller with multiple sizes for $299 plus $10 shipping. That's the lowest I've seen so far. I hopped on it since caliroots cancelled my order which was $242 so I'm only coughing up an extra $60 or so. If I was gonna drop damn near $250 for my pair, I might as well.

Last edited:
never that in a Jordan 1

Are people talking abut streetmachine?

it's funny because (they) just had a mini restock with about 3 pairs.
Had my size 9 cancelled from SM which is weird since I got through at 12:02. I placed and order for the 9.5 on that restock so let's see if they cancel both orders lol.

Had my size 9 cancelled from SM which is weird since I got through at 12:02. I placed and order for the 9.5 on that restock so let's see if they cancel both orders lol.
Did you get an email saying cancelled, or can you post a screenshot of ur order status?

Back
Top Bottom