Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

damn, really like em that much

or hopefully use as bait for the bred/royal aj sb?
BOTH 
devil.gif

The prices really are irrelevant for me the way this weekend went. 
glasses.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well technically my fourth...

Remember sometimes in life if you REALLY like something you have to drop the extra cash....

Cuz in the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter as long as im happy.... 

Remember sometimes in life if you REALLY like something you have to drop the extra cash....

Cuz in the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter as long as im happy.... 

thats true, i guess its just the nature of the beast, i was able to get to the verification screen but since i went the mobile route on my laptop i couldn't click on any of the verification images. I was able to get to the verification screen twice and both times it happened. Took a L on this one because my budget at the moment really only could afford these for retail. Could i buy em for the resell? Yeah but if i was going to pay 375 for a pair then i can't justify paying that for these when there are x amount of shoes that I don't have that I covet and warrant more of a purchase than these. Usually thats my gripe with paying resell, so many other shoes that i want that if i can't get it for retail or very close to it when the opportunity is present I tend to look towards something else thats been on my list.

TRUTH!

thats true, i guess its just the nature of the beast, i was able to get to the verification screen but since i went the mobile route on my laptop i couldn't click on any of the verification images. I was able to get to the verification screen twice and both times it happened. Took a L on this one because my budget at the moment really only could afford these for retail. Could i buy em for the resell? Yeah but if i was going to pay 375 for a pair then i can't justify paying that for these when there are x amount of shoes that I don't have that I covet and warrant more of a purchase than these. Usually thats my gripe with paying resell, so many other shoes that i want that if i can't get it for retail or very close to it when the opportunity is present I tend to look towards something else thats been on my list.

whats this mobile route you speak of?

@maladeen

I paid $159 SZ 13 NDC, $275 & $260 SZ 14s.local resellers....

What is this $375 you speak of? 

Cannot believe the number of dudes worrying about tracking and shipping.
were you at any point in the Jordan 1 black/red thread...dudes expecting on tracking from euro sites 2 min after paying.

dudes asking about customs, and order status on a daily. 

i dont blame these places for cancelling orders to the us when you have dudes blowing up their phones everyday asking for updates.

were you at any point in the Jordan 1 black/red thread...dudes expecting on tracking from euro sites 2 min after paying.
dudes asking about customs, and order status on a daily. 
i dont blame these places for cancelling orders to the us when you have dudes blowing up their phones everyday asking for updates.

Said this before and got roasted, so glad someone agrees. It's a hassle they don't need to pay their bills so they just ban us from buying from them. No shortage of customers

@maladeen

I paid $159 SZ 13 NDC, $275 & $260 SZ 14s.local resellers....

What is this $375 you speak of? 

those prices are reasonable but i don't even think the shoe was at more than one shop in mn. so local guys aint selling, and that means im left with rape "flight" club or rap"e"bay where obscene prices for shoes never cease to amaze me
I was going to offer up some help locating you a pair. However I despise people who the word, "rape"....

Good luck getting your pair man....    

I was going to offer up some help locating you a pair. However I despise people who the word, "rape"....

Good luck getting your pair man....    

im not particularly a fan of the term but i call it like i see it. But to each their own perogative, i will stick to my guns and let the right deal find me or catch my eye, it'll happen and if it doesn't just wasn't meant to be in the collection. Thanks for the potential lookout though.

Nah it was world war z over there Saturday. Fights and everything. I heard security took out a knife on someone

i still need my sz 11. smfh. y didnt i go to flight23!!!!!!!!!

were they just sitting there or something? i figured that place would have sold out just as quick as anywhere else.

they sold out at 5pm... i didn't get the $ for a pair til 2:30, and figured they sold out so i went home.. big mistake. im never not going again, lol. the salt and double negatives are high:smh:

Back
Top Bottom