Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Nope, I know which thread this is.. 
happy.gif

Just keeping you guys informed.

Basically the same shoe, with blue and a stamped logo.

Nope, I know which thread this is.. :D
Just keeping you guys informed.
Basically the same shoe, with blue and a stamped logo.
its not just a little bit of blue and a stamped logo, its greatness ready to explode :lol:

Last edited:
I don't feel to optimistic on being able to cop these shoes on RD. I feel like these are going to sell out stupid quick.

Can anyone give an estimate on how much you think they'll be on resale?

I don't feel to optimistic on being able to cop these shoes on RD. I feel like these are going to sell out stupid quick.
Resellers gonna try to sell them for $200

Edit.
Will make my decision later today when I get to see them in person.

Last edited:
This was a mess for those 6s last weekend. At the last minute they decided to raffle them off at SM and screwed all the people who were fcfs
Man, havent seen a RSVP for much anything lately for either those places....what gives?

Dam thx. Well atleast it aint $250 or $300 to cop.
But tooooo many people panic @ 0829 EST on any given Saturday and pay well over retail. 

Theyll start at $250 and be down to $199- $185 by Monday morning...pure speculation of course!

I think it'll be over 200. they seem kinda limited and although there isn't much hype now the price will climb

I think it'll be over 200. they seem kinda limited and although there isn't much hype now the price will climb
Yea like most OG 1s that came out last year, I think it'll start around 200 and it could either go way up or lower

So just went to footlocker and they are doing FCFS and another place i go to is also doing FCFS. Does this mean plenty to go around or something. I haven't seen these places do FCFS in long time and they did a raffle for the slam 6's wtf is going on.

nah maybe 200 but I doubt 500. if these were more than infrareds, I would be mind blown. Lets just keep this hype down fellas.

Last edited:
Just got my pair from my friends store. I was told that they received less then half of what they usually get of other OG 1s. More then royals but way less then they received of the breds.

Back
Top Bottom