Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

So just went to footlocker and they are doing FCFS and another place i go to is also doing FCFS. Does this mean plenty to go around or something. I haven't seen these places do FCFS in long time and they did a raffle for the slam 6's wtf is going on.

Lots of shoes to go around in different locations but at very low numbers per location

Last edited:
Black toes have leveled off around 225 it seems to me. Thats about where i expect these if not lower.

New York it's the opposite. Manhattan is getting a boatload, but only at select spots.

Most of the places in downtown Brooklyn are getting zero.

Smaller stores are getting only a few and doing raffles (Dr. jays, jimmy jazz) If you have an FCFS at like a house of hoops it means they have a good number of pairs.

I'm really hoping that the white leather isn't the same cardboard leather that is on the Baron's one.

Last edited:
Black toes have leveled off around 225 it seems to me. Thats about where i expect these if not lower.

B-Grade Black Toes are maybe around $225. Not the normal release though. Havent seen a pair for under 3 bills on the bay. This is for a size 9.5 and 10

^^^^ I'd nvr rely on eBay or other sneaker online boutiques for resell prices. Blk Toes $250 under and not bgrade.

Only way these will be demand anymore then $200 after release is if they pull a rare Blk/Gold on us. Cuz even those were gonna sit.

^^^^ I'd nvr rely on eBay or other sneaker online boutiques for resell prices. Blk Toes $250 under and not bgrade.

Only way these will be demand anymore then $200 after release is if they pull a rare Blk/Gold on us. Cuz even those were gonna sit.

Find me a pair of Black Toes sz 9.5/10 DS for $250 or under. Ill gladly gift you the difference from $300 via Paypal.

Find me a pair of Black Toes sz 9.5/10 DS for $250 or under. Ill gladly gift you the difference from $300 via Paypal.

In my sz DS saw a few 180 and 240 DS in sz 10 used once 140, used twice 160, and bgrade 120. This is a matter or mins. The market is dry its all timing. You can find em 250 or under.

Last edited:
Barons are selling for $180+ in popular sizes.
In my sz DS saw a few 180 and 240 DS in sz 10 used once 140, used twice 160, and bgrade 120. This is a matter or mins. The market is dry its all timing. You can find em 250 or under.

Pm links please. Would be greatly appreciated sir

Yep, thats the one. Tempted to check it out, but I dont live close. $170 aint that bad.
koolkeith34 koolkeith34

word. im like an hr from there. But I have to run some errands around LA. Im down to check it out if he still has my size. if your local I can swoop you up a pair just get me back. If im going to cpt im going there and right the hell out! Anything new, retro, with a Jordan logo and a box, is bound to get got. :lol:

Last edited:
You're an hour from there? In which direction? I need an 11, 11.5, or 12. Im in Valencia, near magic mountain.

i been lyin to myself about these

will be getting

classic rockstar status, so versatile black/white

Back
Top Bottom