Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

If you do your homework you should have a pair easily come Saturday, for retail. 

Ya'll got nothin bettter to do than hype up every shoe that comes out?

Not sure if I'll be home Saturday morning so I copped from Midwest just in case. Will try for on my phone but having not bought anything in probably 6 months, not too confident. Pretty much slimmed my Jordan collection down to just 1s at this point so these are a must, especially given the reports of leather used.

Just realized one retailer here in the PH accepts COD. I'll just order 'em online and pay later lol

Family Forevers were $120 though
pimp.gif
JB gave us a family discount

So many Jordan I band wagoners lately. Now this color is hot, huh? How many of you have the CDP pair?

I'll raise you

So many places $200 shipped. I think they will be reasonably easy to cop for the savy sneaker consumer. People trying to hype these too much.
not just that, but even if you strike out on rd at retail it wont be hard to find a reseller letting them go for 175-200. shipped vs in hand day of release? "it aint that hard to tell" 

Thats so dope!

I remember my cousins always got jordans in early 90s. My dad just got me Air Walks, moms got me open toe sandals. When I came of age to understand I would insinuate I wanted them when going shoe shopping, but was just greatful to walk out with shoes.

I just setteled on switching shoes with my little cousin cuz she liked my sandals. :lol: I would have switch shoes before my uncle picked us up from school. Cherry 12s are still on of my fav Jordans ever.

Last edited:
Why are you all droppin 60+ over retail already? The hype isnt nearly as strong as last year and this is a pretty plain color.

Looks like these will be FCFS @ NTwn SM and LA

@ least that what it looks like, no mention of a RSVP....

Don't let these maps fool you into thinking there's going to be a lot of them out there.... Call around and you'll find out that most stores are only getting 8-20 pairs!! 

Yeah, had two Blk Toes and swapped one for the blk tongue custom. Used the extra tongue on my CDPs.

Dope. And is it the whole tongue that gets swapped? Or just the NA tag?

The whole tongue swapped.

I called it. A release before New Years.. LET'S EMPTY OUR WALLETS NOW!
DEC. 27!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View media item 1246578
View media item 1246580

And what exactly do these have to do with this release? :lol:

They look pretty good in this video

What is dude in this video talking about? Leather looks great. Crazy how dudes really don't understand that real good quality leather should in fact have and come with some sort of creasing or grainy texture. That's what you should want to see. They see grainy creases out of the box and think "bad quality" when is actually the other way around. JB has used synthetic leather so much that dudes don't know what real leather looks like when it's right in their face.

Back
Top Bottom