Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Serramonte only 30 pairs? wtf :x you dudes gotta be trollin plz

I'm not lying, my homie works there and told me, I don't know how many the HOH of SERRAMONTE is getting but I imagine it's around the same maybe a few more

you-got-me.gif

Last edited:
5 Shops Getting These Locally From What I Can Tell So Far, 3 Of Which Are In The Same Mall. All 5 Are Doing Raffles, 3 HOH's, 1 FA And 1 FNL.

Did Rounds On 3 Shops After Leaving My Office And At Both HOH's I Hit, The First Page Of Raffle Entries Wasn't Even Filled Yet. As Long As Hype Doesn't Build Out Of Nowhere Here In The Next 24 Hours, There Should Be Pairs UnClaimed Come Sat Morn From What I'd Imagine At This Point.

I'll Definitely Grab Pairs For The Needy If Sizes Are Available After Release :wink:

Last edited:
Those 85' OG's still wearable? does it able to stand time?

Most All '85 1's Are Still Wearable.... The Most Common Issue With Them Is Paint Cracking And The Ankle Collar's Inner Material Becoming Stiff And Brittle.

The Soles On OG1's Being Entirely Comprised Of Rubber Are Still Very Sturdy In Most All Pairs Out There. I've Never Had Any Issues With My Chicago's, Bred's, Royal's Or AJKO's.

Those White And Blacks Look Amazing And Are Truly A Rare Thing To Come Across :wow:

airthompson airthompson Major Kudos If That's Your Personal Pair Fam :nthat:

I go on craigslist last night and somebody has just about a full size run for sale. I hit dude up, turns out its at the Compton Fashion Center. If you know hood spots, then you know they are real and mustve fell off the truck, if you know what I mean.

Ugh, I forgot that I have a class on RD. Figuring out how I will cop 'em...

I wouldn't cut my class for them though lol

So many places $200 shipped. I think they will be reasonably easy to cop for the savy sneaker consumer. People trying to hype these too much.

Back
Top Bottom