Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

yup dude PMed me, would have copped if i didnt already throw money down for ATC

just gonna try that and FNL so either i come away with atleast 1 on saturday or none
laugh.gif
Sure thing. Thats the best price Ive seen so far shipped. That ATC service was raised to $20 today! I had about 15 people hit me up asking for information last night. Hopefully everyone purchased when it was $10 
pimp.gif

yup dude PMed me, would have copped if i didnt already throw money down for ATC

just gonna try that and FNL so either i come away with atleast 1 on saturday or none :lol:
Sure thing. Thats the best price Ive seen so far shipped. That ATC service was raised to $20 today! I had about 15 people hit me up asking for information last night. Hopefully everyone purchased when it was $10 :pimp:

Yea nother member sent me the link to the site you suggested nd he told me it was $20, glad i jumped on it when you sent it to me :pimp:

hope they come through for me

Dreamsoleapparel on the bay has a 8 , 11, 13 for 179.5 shipped. Just a heads up
Caved in and just grabbed my pair from them.

Don mind paying an extra $30 bucks to avoid driving all over Miami to get a ticket for a store with only 12 pairs. **** That

Will chase down a second pair online Saturday from my sofa.

Last edited:
Sure thing. Thats the best price Ive seen so far shipped. That ATC service was raised to $20 today! I had about 15 people hit me up asking for information last night. Hopefully everyone purchased when it was $10 :pimp:
I bought one also, but I waited until this morning and had to pay $20 instead of $10 smh. Hopefully it comes through on Saturday morning.

The numbers in hearing are redic one person says they gonna sit. Next person says there limited as hell. Was just gonna try online but I guess I'll grab some tickets just to make sure

HOH in concord in the Bay Area only getting 23 pairs
Serramonte footaction only getting 30 pairs

Dudes legit don't understand that concord is suppose to be a shade of Purple.... Thats always funny to me.

Geez wheres edmund when i need him lol. Guys gettin it.
What's up Fam! Anyway I hope I can get a size 10US on any online sites come Saturday. 

By the looks of the leather on this release is on par with the or higher than the OG1 2013 releases. 

So looking forward for this pair.

Just 1 pair for me and I'm happy, but by the looks of it the Hype is slowly catching up.

Listen y'all, DON'T SLEEP! I'm not saying they're going to be grand slams but I am saying the stores where I copped a boat load of Shadows and Black Toe's from are either not getting them or getting very few pairs. It was 4 stores total. 3 stores aren't getting them and the 1 store that is said they are only getting 13 pairs
mean.gif
. I got 7 pairs of Shadow's from this exact store last year!

entered 5 raffles today...i have no hope for absolutely none of them. If i strike out on raffles and FNL or NDC saturday morning, oh well...money saved

Back
Top Bottom