Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Ahaha thanks fam. I had to ask because LMs were my first Jordan's..I got nothing else to compare them to.

Then your a lucky person fam. That's a great Jordan to start with. Not the GOAT but easily one of the best releases (imo) in probably the last 3 years.

You're an hour from there? In which direction? I need an 11, 11.5, or 12. Im in Valencia, near magic mountain.

@Koolkeith34 Wooo you are some ways son! lol. Im near Rosemead which is not far from downtown nor Compton. just south from it. Ill hit them up today and see what he has when im off work. Go from there. Lets not flood this thread. Hit me with a dm.

Yea just saw that it was only for gs. Didn't select a size just posted it on here quick cause everything i see sub 180 is selling out on the bay fast. Let me delete that.

People here are gunning for 2nd pair and here I am hoping to get a pair from either the online sites come Saturday.

Hope someone will share and assist if I didn't cook. Blessing will be returned in tenfold 

I just want one pair in srp 10US - hope I can cook

Picked up my pair. Quality is on point, extra buttery 
laugh.gif

What ever happened to citysole.com? 
that must have been very recently that they closed that site. I was looking at it maybe a month or 2 ago just to see what was on there. I would never buy from them again anyways because they straight up started charging an arm and a leg for everything due to the hype train that's going on in this hobby right now. The one time I copped from them at least it was a deal though got white/red 12s for I believe 5 bucks below retail and a nice Jordan 8 jacket for no more than 40 bucks. both were the last size they had though lol that's probably the only reason they didn't overcharge me.

This is whats wrong with the scene atm ^^^ But I am laughing at some of these comments. SMMFH :smh:

thanks for all the positive feedback guys.. i was not really excited for this release because initial pics and quality didn't look too hot, but im coming around to them. Will try for a pair on ndc on sat. Im all about retail or less and have had good results lately with ndc. Granted I've paid more than retail a few times, but patience has allowed me many deals. Be patient y'all! don't get sucked into giving up more than retail until after all the retail options are exhausted..

They don't need a nickname, they're #timeless 1's..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom