Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Black jersey just came in from FNL. Now to wait to actually cop the shoes tomorrow morning. Hope FNL doesn't pull that usual bull with debit cards not working. :smh:

Black jersey just came in from FNL. Now to wait to actually cop the shoes tomorrow morning. Hope FNL doesn't pull that usual bull with debit cards not working.
mean.gif
Most likely will man, I don't think I've ever copped from FNL successfully.

I never have issues with FNL. Crazy enough that's one of the only sites I've ever had success with.
Can't remember the last time I've copped RD from FNL. They never accept my debit, credit, or paypal. I have 4 rewards cards though, no idea what they're from.

Black jersey just came in from FNL. Now to wait to actually cop the shoes tomorrow morning. Hope FNL doesn't pull that usual bull with debit cards not working. :smh:

I never have issues with FNL. Crazy enough that's one of the only sites I've ever had success with.

Can't remember the last time I've copped RD from FNL. They never accept my debit, credit, or paypal. I have 4 rewards cards though, no idea what they're from.
It's either you always have success with FNL or you never do. There's no in between. I feel like they manually choose who's always successful lol. I always take an L with FNL too one way or another

Are you searching by product code or refreshing new releases? Is there a thread with tips ? Either way I'll be online I'm sure someone will let me know the deal.

Black jersey just came in from FNL. Now to wait to actually cop the shoes tomorrow morning. Hope FNL doesn't pull that usual bull with debit cards not working.
mean.gif

It's either you always have success with FNL or you never do. There's no in between. I feel like they manually choose who's always successful lol. I always take an L with FNL too one way or another
yup, but FNL is my first choice. it might take 2 or 3 times submittin your order but i always get thru, plus their rewards program is the best IMO. i have like four $20 reward cards...

I've never hard issues with FNL (knock on wood)

Only time I ever messed up was for the Chicago Ko release... My own fault, kept hitting submit but I hadn't heard wrong credit card type... When I realized it my size was gone lolol.

I just wish u could stack the rewards

FNL is trash and word to the wise they switched up the link last week for 5labs so they could pull the same thing this week.

I can assure you it's not like that at all, and simply varies. Perhaps some people fail consistently, but others like myself have a more random kind of loss to success ratio. The Steel X's were the first and still the only release where I ever had that happen to me. I only mention it now because I know the problem hasn't been fixed, as every week with a new release someone misses out from FNL because of this same old problem.

Last edited:
Anyone know any stores in LA that's dropping these and is fcfs? I've called a bunch of stores and the only ones releasing these is HoH.

Anyone know any stores in LA that's dropping these and is fcfs? I've called a bunch of stores and the only ones releasing these is HoH.
Drip Hollywood, but they allocate pairs to their regulars.  I would call and see what sizes they will have.  Probably no more 10.5s.

Last edited:
I like the 1's...

you think these are gonna be hard to cop?

I think they'll be harder than the last few releases (Infrared 6's, Infrared 3's, Powder Blue 10's; wouldn't be hard for a release to be more difficult than the Venom 10's seeing as some stores still have em) however I think most will still be able to cop. The majority of the people i've talked to have said they're going after the 9's over the 1's.

I think they'll be harder than the last few releases (Infrared 6's, Infrared 3's, Powder Blue 10's; wouldn't be hard for a release to be more difficult than the Venom 10's seeing as some stores still have em) however I think most will still be able to cop. The majority of the people i've talked to have said they're going after the 9's over the 1's.

Good looks my man

I'm gonna go for a pair of these; perfect subtle every day sneaker

Back
Top Bottom