Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Eastbay = click add to cart for 6 hours.

Finishline = Getting payment errors and have FNL have $1500 worth of charges on your card.

Pick your poison.
I gotta say man, every time i see one of your posts your avatar has me ctfu..
roll.gif

Damn I called all the sheiks and finish line stores around me. None are getting them. In panic mode. Might be online or bust.

POPPED A MOLLY, I'M SWEATIN'!

Just got a call from FTA raffle for size 13! Pair #3 if you're keeping count!!!
nthat.gif

Only problem is I need size 14s!!!!

anyone think these will sit for a day or 2? im thinking so but i could be wrong

To be honest, I don't think so. These will be gone Saturday morning. Pretty much everyone has acknowledge there are less pairs produced of the 1's than the retro 9's coming out the same day. I bet people will gun for these 1's first and grab the 9's when they miss out on these.

consensus seems to be the 1s are more limited, but a store around NE (expressions) is doing a raffle to the 9s, but not the 1s.

Well, it appears that these will not be TLO, as Nike just confirmed, so I hope that increases our chances. 

Good luck everyone! 

consensus seems to be the 1s are more limited, but a store around NE (expressions) is doing a raffle to the 9s, but not the 1s.
Could be more people in your area are buying the 9s then 1s. These are not limited at all. Don't get me wrong they will sell out but I wouldn't be surprised on multiple restocks on both

Last edited:
The 9's are puke though. Seriously look like walmart shoes. Whatever. I better get a pair of these to each his own.

Can't really gauge interest on these. FNL says limited quantities and local stores aren't carrying them, but I feel like there are more pairs than anyone is letting on.

Where can get some black laces very similar if not the same as the laces that come with on the 1s? Those 3m laces gotta go with the quickness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom