Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

If your barley looking at the locator dont even bother trying to get these shoes
Nah ive been keeping up, im not confident I'm gonna win my raffle though, so I've been thinking about making a hour long trip if I have to. So can you answer my question?
FTLs are different. Some do FCFS, most do gurenteed tix on Mondays. Jus call them..

Last edited:
View media item 898665
HERE'S MY PAIR... QUALITY WISE, THEY'RE PRETTY DECENT... MY ONLY THING IS THAT NUBUCK ON THE HEEL AND ON THE WINGS LOGO... I CAN SEE THAT PART GETTIN' DIRTY EASILY. BUT ALL IN ALL, IT'S A PRETTY WELL PUT TOGETHER SHOE AND COLORWAY :nthat: ... ON TO THE 9's TOMORROW! #CLASSICS...HOLLA!

CED B.

Sobesoles shipped my pair finally (I'm in cali)

Will try hardest to double up tomorrow. Good luck everyone

Lmao at your avi
Kenny Powers.  The man. The myth. The Legend. 
roll.gif

Your avi tho...chappelle show classic!

So glad I took my girl to fill a raffle for me cuz they called her and not me, now if I can jus convince her to buy me those 9s lol

Got a raffle for these! :D

Got it for the 9s too, but those are for my coworker. Not on my radar, lol.

I gotta say man, every time i see one of your posts your avatar has me ctfu..
roll.gif
right, funny.

good luck ya'll i got a 9 raffle win, online my only option for the 1 sz 11 gods hook me n everyone  up who will wear them please and thank you

nthat.gif
Just got a call on another one from HoH!
nthat.gif

I only entered two raffles and won both!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenny Powers.  The man. The myth. The Legend. 
roll.gif

Your avi tho...chappelle show classic!
Lol yup. Love the show and the robot dude is the best in my book. Me and my boys used to do that robot all the time at random times back in high school. Principal was addressing the whole lunch room on microphone then here comes my boy lanky 6' 7 a*ss killin it up and close to the dude
roll.gif

I would ask the same for my size lol but idk I feel that's doing too much right now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom