Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Hopefully I can cop that sz 12 tomorrow for my bro, he's been itching to get these since photos leaked

Where can get some black laces very similar if not the same as the laces that come with on the 1s? Those 3m laces gotta go with the quickness.
laceduplaces.com  They're a site sponsor.  Use code NIKETALK14 for 10% off.  The have 72" laces in many different styles.

Last edited:
Still not feeling these. I get to save money and don't have to wake up early. A lot of people my way want these bad. Looks like the hype has picked up.

NDC link fams? 
nerd.gif

I feel no doubt that I'll get through tomorrow, but to be sure:

Search NDC about 10 minutes prior, and I'll be golden?

-------

Or refresh that? o.o

Last edited:
 I kill/beat my retro 1's. Them red/white/blk KO's look nice on anything. Hope these look good too inperson. Need few pairs to stash away and rock them fresh =). 

So happy I don't have to do the FCFS. I received confirmation on my 10.5 from both of the raffles I entered. I only need one though.

If your barley looking at the locator dont even bother trying to get these shoes
Nah ive been keeping up, im not confident I'm gonna win my raffle though, so I've been thinking about making a hour long trip if I have to. So can you answer my question?

Back
Top Bottom