Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Less than 24 hrs away, let the games begin. I'll be setting up camp around midnight tonight :smokin I just pray for safety because people get pretty senseless around here...

Less than 24 hrs away, let the games begin. I'll be setting up camp around midnight tonight :smokin I just pray for safety because people get pretty senseless around here...
Honestly there's more 1s this time around then the others. Everyone I noticed are al over the 9s. Good luck brotha.

Honestly there's more 1s this time around then the others. Everyone I noticed are al over the 9s. Good luck brotha.
Thanks man. I've heard the same thing so far but there's only one store around me that's getting the 1s so I'll have to keep my fingers crossed

They always use that. "Limited" word to create the buzz. My boys store got 2 fsr on these and the 9s.
idk how many of you get the emails from nike. Every weekend when its a release the top corner always says "Available in limited quantities"

Because they expect to sell out

JB changing the direction of the jumpman on the IX's for the left shoe, killed it for me.
Maybe for you but not so much on my end. That doesn't bother me that much but The quality was the kicker and raised prices. I guess it's Nature of the business, cheaper is better for nike.

i think any crip has no business in forums talkin about todays hyped sneaks.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom