Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

LOL had the hashtag typed out and still struck out 
laugh.gif

Lost @nikeatl like i always do. Couldn't have been any faster but like everyone has already said they dont make many of these 1's and the bots eat this **** up everytime. I think they ought to do the RSVP IN STORE IN PERSON. @Nikestore is the only retailer who does that online RSVP crap.

Last edited:
Manually got the rsvp for the 9's. Struck out on the 1's. Anyone know if nike allows rsvp for two shoes releasing on the same day?

Hoping to pick up a pair of these. Struck out on the RSVP for NikeSF and entered a couple of Footlocker/Footaction raffles. Knowing my luck, I'll probably end up paying resell a week from now. :smh:

I didn't even bother with RSVP and never get my hopes up wit raffles. My go to is Saturday morning. Hopefully I can flourish

That 5AM release is tough though. I miss the days of the 9PM release.
True. 9pm was clutch. Cop kicks and still be able to step out to the club/bars. Now my Fridays are shot if I'm tryna cop the next morning. Luckily I'm not coppin kicks every other Saturday...

I don't cop too many kicks on Saturday mornings anymore. When there is a pair that I really want, I will usually just pay extra for a presale or pick up a pair from a Euro site. I mostly buy SBs though, so I don't partake in too many Saturday releases. I didn't do a presale for these because I already have the shadows, so I told myself retail or bust. But i have a feeling I will cave in to resell if I strike out.

Im an early bird regardless so i have no problem waking up at round 745 and strollin my *** into the mall around 815am and not having to wait in any line and be back at the crib with kix in hand before 9am on RD mornin.

I saw on instagram where he says he doesn't guarantee shipping until RD now.. Not bashing but he shoulda just said this from the get go and it woulda saved some confusion

Okay, thanks for the heads up. I noticed it had signature confirmation so I wanted to make sure I was home that day to sign for them. Was excited to get them early too.

Anyone got any bay area shiekh codes hit me up please. RSVP didn't work out for me for the 1's.

this thread is relatively quiet for being 2 days away

usually theres 5 pages of "DID ANYONE HIT THE RSVP AT NY__?!"

Anyone got any bay area shiekh codes hit me up please. RSVP didn't work out for me for the 1's.
Posted this before but will say it again. Sheikhs did not have raffle codes for the 1s. Some are doing FCFS. But it's best to call and ask.

Back
Top Bottom