Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Don't stress it too much the quality on em is just okay. The colorway is very clean though.

Anyone got any bay area shiekh codes hit me up please. RSVP didn't work out for me for the 1's.
Posted this before but will say it again. Sheikhs did not have raffle codes for the 1s. Some are doing FCFS. But it's best to call and ask.
^Some were also doing in store raffles. Prolly too late now tho. Calls start tomorrow...
Went to my local Sheikh today and they didn't know how they were handling the release for the 1's. They said it might be FCFS or Raffle. 
mean.gif
 that it's Thursday and they still don't know. It's one of the reasons, I really need to stop picking up raffle tickets. So much easier buying online. 

Ima need luck come Saturday for these

looking at how chill the thread is moving. i hope you get your pair with ease. 

never understand why people say this

NT is nothing in terms of ppl copping.

not saying they will be hard but that dont mean people arent copping :lol:

yall forgot twitter and instagram exists

anyways, ill be up saturday. will try to cop

this could possibly be my first pair of 1's..

i always end up passing on em and then i regret it when i see people posting pics of them wearing them.

so clean and simple.

but they are too white. 
ohwell.gif

first world problems.

Sucks I got work in the am of RD [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Can someone lace swap with the white opening day laces? I think that would be nice

Last edited:
Was told by local FTA that they were FCFS.....

Went to the line up for the HOH raffle which also included guaranteed size ticket for the IXs....

Had about 250 ahead of me I had to wait just for the raffle ticket....

Get up to the table and FTA is out there with guaranteed size tickets for the Is!

Snagged a size 13 with the quickness! Very lucky! Hopefully I get a call from the raffles too!

Last edited by a moderator:
it seems as per thread count people are more interested in the 1's rather than the 9's.

ill try to cop the 1's 

Locked down my pair yesterday and saw a smaller pair in person. Was tempted to skip out but man...they're too clean in person. I'm feeling the 3M laces too...

I'm excited for these, going for them 1st. I think I might be ok picking up the 9s in store

NT is nothing in terms of ppl copping
not saying they will be hard but that dont mean people arent copping
laugh.gif

At least someone else is thinkin like me. I see those type of posts and just :smh: like people that are into shoes do not exist outside of NT

Last edited:

NT is nothing in terms of ppl copping.

not saying they will be hard but that dont mean people arent copping :lol:

Never said that people aren't copping outside of NT. But NT is another good source of hype that pop up on google first. If it's moving like this then there shouldn't be a reason why y'all can't cop. Y'all just not trying hard enough then. With nike new captcha I find it more easier now. It's hard to get multiple but getting one pair is cake. I won a pair on RSVP and that haven't happen for a good while now. I also will double up with my 20 reward from fnl on Saturday.

Just locked my pair too. The nubuck on these are a nice touch. I like the 9s too but I went with the 1s. Can't go wrong OGs 1s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom