Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

You clowns are going to keep CRYING about the glue so much that JB is going to cut costs even more by using miniscule amounts of glue, then you cats will start whining about sole separation after 1 year.....
i literally laughed out loud

Just get 'em all. lol  
happy.gif
 cant go wrong with this colorway

Haven't really been posting much on here lately since I haven't copped any J's since the Bred 1's. But I'm all in on these Baron 1's. Can't wait til Saturday. Only one out of the 8 stores around me will be carrying the 1's

Just went into the only FL that's carrying them in my area after being told over the phone that they're doing a raffle for the 1's.

Get there, fill out the ticket, make sure that it's for the 1's and the girl is like 'oh no, this is for the 9's!  You'll have to come get in line for the 1's because everybody wants those!'  

WHAT!?!?!  Why do a raffle for a shoe that MORE stores are carrying instead of the one that's more limited (according to FL.com)!?!?!

Lol. So glad I'm staying online for these. If I strike out. Insta cop on the resell. He'll the gas I would spend alone driving to **** around with these raffles and lines is worth it

The leather on these is not up to par with shadows. More like black toes. Glue stains on nubuck is nasty and looks like it permanently discolors the material. Pray for a clean pair.

From what i can tell the tongue material feels more stretchy than the standard og 1 tongue. Not quite knicks or royal tongue material. But kinda in between the two.

View media item 895204
View media item 895205
View media item 895207
View media item 895208

after seeing these pics, i'll def have to swap out the laces for all black if i can get these sat. (9s already on lock). but if i strike out, i won't be too mad bc i do have soft greys so...

Was gonna get the 9s but I heard they run small and I'm definitely not copping a size 15 again...lol...so I'm gonna try to get these online

I used the GREY laces on my toro IVs, worked out great. Put black laces (as pics made me) and they just jumped a whole new level.

Black laces FTW!!!

Anyone got a tracking update yet from sobesoles? I was hoping to get them by Friday but it still says electronic info received since Monday. And I'm in Orlando too. He's from Miami.

Anyone got a tracking update yet from sobesoles? I was hoping to get them by Friday but it still says electronic info received since Monday. And I'm in Orlando too. He's from Miami.

Guess he hasn't shipped yet then. If ur in FL and still haven't received them then us cali guys are screwed lol

Guess he hasn't shipped yet then. If ur in FL and still haven't received them then us cali guys are screwed lol
Same here in NJ. I mean I'm not in a big rush but if you say you shipping out Monday priority shipping and it's not here by tomorrow the latest then cmon now. But its w.e. I'll wait a few more days

i am looking forward to these- they look nice and high in the photos

Last edited:
What's the length of these laces?and can anyone point me in the direction to a spot to buy some black laces for these. All these pics are dope

The biggest you can order from nike directly is 54". The stock laces for a size 11 is almost 60", so depending how you like your laces you mught have to actually pull the black laces off another pair of shoes.

Back
Top Bottom