Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Took the L on the 4's yesterday, but redeemed myself today. Atmos, EB, Champs, and just got Lapstone. WL at FTL app, but not holding my breath. If I don't get a 6.5y for the wifey and future kid tomorrow, I will have an extra sz 10 to trade with someone for a 6.5y and a toddler size if anyone is interested in nyc.

Was finally able to login to FLX to catch my Ls, for those of you trying to login, after you get the request failed message, close the login page and do it again, worked for me everytime.

SNKRS or bust in the AM, unless I hit on "ship to me" :rolleyes

SNKRS or bust for me tmrw, ugh

Oh sh*t lapstone and hammer for the win
587B8987-1A3F-454A-B32E-5F316F272AC7.jpeg

I'm wondering if this release is as bad as the 2015 chicago 1 release or is it better. Had to pay resale for my 11.5 back then. 7 years later, im thinking not to. Retail preferred. Demand and hype hasn't changed. I wish there was more stock in 2022.

The FLX sites shouldn’t be this difficult to log into. Soon as you log in they log you right out. Takes 10 seconds to do what you need to do after logging in but the website never works

Glad I already confirmed the W for myself.. tryna help someone else now with the extra but can’t confirm

Tried deleting the app and reinstalling... Still same can't login.

Man by the time I get in, I will see didnt confirm in time... smh

Tried deleting the app and reinstalling... Still same can't login.

Man by the time I get in, I will see didnt confirm in time... smh
This release is definitely a release they should extend the time on.. there’s gonna be chaos in the malls tomorrow for ppl trying to get unclaimed pairs that could’ve rightfully been theirs if the app worked

Back
Top Bottom