Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Anyone have any past bad experiences with Shoe Palace pickup? Don't think I can make it right at store open like I want to. don't want to be worried about employees being shady or anything with my pair lol

Waitlisted to the W for my wife’s GS size. :pimp:

Unfortunately that means going to the ****ing mall. Gross. :smh: Hoping I can hit on SNKRS or ship to me so I can avoid that place lol.
Probably someone's pair who could not get through the app and couldn't confirm...

This gonna be all of us starting at 6:55 am Pacific time tomorrow :lol:
popcorn-eating.gif

Yea it sucks cause I'm still trying to get in... If I did win, it's most likely gone. But maybe I got WL also hopefully get lucky like your wife.

I’ve def been on the losing end of that scenario too, so I guess this evens it out. Good luck to you.

At this point I’m just here to watch people who scored 5 pairs yell at people who live in rural Mississippi about “not putting in the work”

Are we at that phase yet?
Yes. 7 years ago the same bs was said. And look how that turned out.

People use to post links to the shoes on here, anyone have those links?
We sometimes post. But today all that hoarded info was monetized into apps. I think most of the links can be found for free or whatever. Unless you got checkout links or bypassing spa or whatever.

Anyone have any past bad experiences with Shoe Palace pickup? Don't think I can make it right at store open like I want to. don't want to be worried about employees being shady or anything with my pair lol
Not a lot they can do as long as you get there before the cut off time.

Back
Top Bottom