Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

if anyone needs info on the laces let me know.
AC0F61F0-59BA-4BEC-8477-C1985454F1EB.jpeg
Please Do Share!

:smokin

Please Do Share!

:smokin

I got em from rope lace supply, 63inch, with that length they will fit through the last hole but not tie. If you want to tie them then you may want to go with 72inch.
(Sail color)

My SNKRS Lost $ Found's came in the other day. Please don't ask me why I double tag, I'm old-school lol. Also, every pair is size 12. And lastly, please don't ask me why I don't wear them. Again, I'm old-school lol. Enjoy!

Oh yea, in the 3rd picture, the pair to the far right where the arrow is partially blocking it, those are 1.5's.

P.S. Jesus Christ I just had a hard time posting these. It wouldn't let me post them so I had to screenshot them from my IG, crop, save, then repost SMH.

Jordan11.jpg

Jordan12.jpg

Jordan14.jpg

Jordan13.jpg

Jordan15.jpg

E9CF1512-709C-4489-85AE-9EAC775BCD49.png
This is insane! FCFS is already terrible, but you’re giving priority in line to people who come in store & buy 3 regular priced Jordan clothing items, which by itself is probably $150 & you’re still paying retail plus tax on the shoes at $200, then they’re not guaranteeing you a pair, you still have to show up for FCFS, this will be a **** show. For all that you may as well pay resale, save yourself the headache. I’m wondering how many stores will pull schemes like this for the release 🤔

Bro said lemme turn the steering wheel just a bit and show off the AMG logo. :lol: :pimp:

I got lazy bros, got stuck on MW2. Yall have until tomorrow morning.
😂😂 naw I took pics in Arby’s drive through. Couldn’t wait to post em lol

My opinion if you can snatch em now for 3-350 go ahead, still try for retail of course, but watch by the time we hit this weekend it’s going to be super wild! I see it already. Definitely with the fact of me seeing shops in Cali selling at the lowest of 450, even with prices being dropped on goat.

This is insane! FCFS is already terrible, but you’re giving priority in line to people who come in store & buy 3 regular priced Jordan clothing items, which by itself is probably $150 & you’re still paying retail plus tax on the shoes at $200, then they’re not guaranteeing you a pair, you still have to show up for FCFS, this will be a **** show. For all that you may as well pay resale, save yourself the headache. I’m wondering how many stores will pull schemes like this for the release 🤔
This is one of my local shops. Man idk how to feel about this. Feel like it has a high chance of being a **** show. I wouldn’t mind lining up if people could be civilized

They're looking to move clothing and apparel they'd never sell. These stores are going to make people go through hoops. Buying crap just to lose would suck. Take your chances online or at other stores.

Back
Top Bottom