Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Been years since I did shoe palace raffles… Do they still do in store raffles? Anyone know what days around the Southbay?

Thinking about doing some raffles since I have a few within 10miles of me.

If you’ve got Mochas, I feel like the alt laces work nice in these :nthat:

52495717183_4b448cea50_c.jpg

If you’ve got Mochas, I feel like the alt laces work nice in these :nthat:

52495717183_4b448cea50_c.jpg

Those are mocha alts in yours?

Shoot imma get my off white green laces from my air max n put em in here, poor mans ow chi’s

Got my pear. Def got the KD ankle action like most of them. Fortunate Nike looked out. Love em, planning to get a couple

F the shoes that kitchen is fire

I guess we still need more pairs in hand, was browsing ebay for my size and +/- 1 size. For one, they’re overpriced vs Goat. For two, pretty much no listings with real pics or more than one or two bad pics. Plenty of stolen pics/screenshots. I’ll prob wait til RD pairs get delivered then grab a couple more

My SNKRS Lost $ Found's came in the other day. Please don't ask me why I double tag, I'm old-school lol. Also, every pair is size 12. And lastly, please don't ask me why I don't wear them. Again, I'm old-school lol. Enjoy!

Oh yea, in the 3rd picture, the pair to the far right where the arrow is partially blocking it, those are 1.5's.

P.S. Jesus Christ I just had a hard time posting these. It wouldn't let me post them so I had to screenshot them from my IG, crop, save, then repost SMH.

Jordan11.jpg

Jordan12.jpg

Jordan14.jpg

Jordan13.jpg

Jordan15.jpg
Is you fina wear the L&F’s? 🤨

Who’s gonna be the first person on Saturday when they haven’t hit at 10:03 to say

“BuT 500 tHousAnD pAiRs tHey SaiD”
I feel attacked but... ME?

then again, im 0 for 7463 on draws so I def don't expect that to change saturday

Back
Top Bottom