JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

But why though?
laugh.gif
I'm really trying to understand. Is a miniscule detail like two words on the tongue tag really making of breaking peoples' decision to cop? And subsequently driving prices up? It may just be me but I could honestly care less. Sucks that "Nike Air" will make these a potentially hard cop.
Hell I personally don't care. The shoes have the tag then cool. They don't then that's fine, my love of the shoe doesn't depend on it one way or the other.

But why though? :lol: I'm really trying to understand. Is a miniscule detail like two words on the tongue tag really making of breaking peoples' decision to cop? And subsequently driving prices up? It may just be me but I could honestly care less. Sucks that "Nike Air" will make these a potentially hard cop.
Hell I personally don't care. The shoes have the tag then cool. They don't then that's fine, my love of the shoe doesn't depend on it one way or the other.

I feel the same way (obviously because I have the DMP's with the jumpman), but there's something about my Shadows that leave me unfulfilled with my Black/Reds and thats the Nike Air tag/no jump man on the heel.

But why though? :lol: I'm really trying to understand. Is a miniscule detail like two words on the tongue tag really making of breaking peoples' decision to cop? And subsequently driving prices up? It may just be me but I could honestly care less. Sucks that "Nike Air" will make these a potentially hard cop.

OG treatment may make or break a small percentage of people's decisions, but they would sell regardless cuz its one of thee most iconic desired color-ways of all time. Now also consider how the '08 straps, and the '09 DMP's weren't OG treatment and sold out. One came with a strap, one came with another shoe, and released within a year of each other and still went off shelves. Chicagos earlier this year were also a hard buy for some and they weren't OG.

Nike Air does contribute a lot to the madness, but don't give all the credit to the OG treatment. It's just a really desirable/iconic shoe.

Last edited:
It's all hype. I remember the DMP pack going for clearance at my local spot for $100 and they were rotting. This same spot now has a line for every OG branded 1. Their has definitely been an increase in people wearing 1's

Last edited:
ITS A SHOE WITH A HUGE SWOOSH ON THE SIDE!!!! WHY PUT A JUMPMAN ON THE HEEL? MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE! Just keep it on the tongue tag, skip the nike air, make it a true high and keep the heel blank and i will cop soooo many more colorways. I bought all of the KOs cuz the heel is blank and they are a high, i dont care one bit about nike air for ****zle my nizzle you underdig?

My bad if I offended anyone, simply posting info for anyone looking for alternatives , his pairs ship on release day, FWIW,

Which spots got real pairs left?

I wanna try and cop early. I already know my area gonna be chaos.

Still talking about pizzas, lol....This release can't come soon enough. It still feels so long away

MS has pairs back up. FSR for $300-ish. Didn't Air Thompson say his pair came from MS? After shipping $350 total.

Back
Top Bottom