JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

mean.gif
Nike needs to release those II's with that Italian quality... But you know they won't...

I'll save that for another thread though.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Good looks with that info
I remember VIVIDLY, sophomore year in HS dude rocking the II's and I was thinking "Damn, most radical sneaks I ever saw." I'm sure I thought the same about the 3's and 5's. Can't say I liked the 6's at the time. Moon boots...

We should have bets on GR or limited :lol:

i'm with zyzz, i think these will be GR :nerd: (no proof so don't come at me :lol:)

:smh: Nike needs to release those II's with that Italian quality... But you know they won't...

I'll save that for another thread though. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

And that wings box. You never know though with that next year release. The 2's are long overdue for some "hype"

DID JM EVER POST REGARDING TO RELEASE NUMBERS FOR THESE…I WANT A PAIR BUT I DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH THE INSANE HASSLE THAT THEY COME WITH…NOT WITH THE RUNNING AROUND AND WAITING FOR NIGHTS AND DAYS ON A LINE

nah they need to make 1's with actual italian leather.

my brother isnt into jordan but he likes 1's

hes more into high end shoes but he said he would def pay $500 for a pair of real italian leather 1's because those would last you so long and look good

Were the I's made in Italy though? I thought thats what made the II's so special was the fact that Nike manufactured them in Italy?

hes more into high end shoes but he said he would def pay $500 for a pair of real italian leather 1's because those would last you so long and look good

Were the I's made in Italy though? I thought thats what made the II's so special was the fact that Nike manufactured them in Italy?

no such thing

but my brother says he "wishes" they made real leather 1's :lol:

:smh: Nike needs to release those II's with that Italian quality... But you know they won't...

And that wings box. You never know though with that next year release. The 2's are long overdue for some "hype"

To be honest, as long as I get the Chicago color way II's next year, I don't care if they hype up the II's with a bunch of color ways.

Just give me an OG II treatment for the OG color ways and I'm good.

They'll look really good next to these I's from this year :pimp:

few sites, some just got lucky that these sites actually sold some legit pairs while after those ran out they are sending GM pairs

no such thing

but my brother says he "wishes" they made real leather 1's :lol:

would be dope

I still hope that one day JB will drop some luxury versions of OG colorway 1s/3s/4s, I guess the banned 1 will be the closest we come to that and I missed out on those.

i know im late on this, but  we should all celebrate with pics of pizza and breds come RD. 

the whole "XC" initial tag, didnt that mean it came from a special factory where they exclusively made the model in question. 

i remember reading that in the royal thread. 

oh in regards to royal #'s, there were like 25,000 pairs made. US initially only got 10-12k while the rest went overseas. australia for some reason had a lot and they sat until ppl realized money could be made re-selling them. 

oh and about betting if they will be GR or limited...put a pie on it. 

Last edited:

If you guys are really into J's made out of the leather, the 29s will be made with real leather from what I've been told. Haven't seen any sample designs or pics yet, but I did hear they were about to start shooting the promo video for these in Italy.

Back
Top Bottom