JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

You will always see initials on the size tag and those initials represent the Nike Sneaker Production factory it came from.

View media item 639981
You'll notice XC isn't listed there (probably just old/outdated post) but XC is another factory. It has been on almost every limited release and a little more regular release like RTTG LV or BHM 1 that isn't really stamped limited but I have never seen it on a GR. Unless someone can prove me wrong, XC just correlates to not being a GR by this occurrence.

maybe XC is just the factory that 1s are produced in....?

Y'all are crazy if you think these will be anything close to GR especially with the nike air tag.

These will be hard to get as the royals. Resell will be high so don't sleep on them.

Makes no difference what kind of release these are, I'm going to do what it takes to secure my pair.

Makes no difference what kind of release these are, I'm going to do what it takes to secure my pair.

This is how it should be but some people feel the need to broadcast these as limited like they are doing anybody any favors

Like you can actually relax on any jordan retro these days.

Just sounds like dudes are tryna hype it up as limited to make people pay terrible resell prices for presale before anyone really knows whats up

You will always see initials on the size tag and those initials represent the Nike Sneaker Production factory it came from.

You'll notice XC isn't listed there (probably just old/outdated post) but XC is another factory. It has been on almost every limited release and a little more regular release like RTTG LV or BHM 1 that isn't really stamped limited but I have never seen it on a GR. Unless someone can prove me wrong, XC just correlates to not being a GR by this occurrence.
That list is missing a lot.

QD, QT are two more chinese factories.

QD is on my plat's, and QT is on my girls DB 90's from last year.

same people saying these will be a light cop or not as difficult compared to other releases will be the ones who missed out.

Someone knowledgeable please educate the definition of general release. chances are og na 1s dont apply.

This is how it should be but some people feel the need to broadcast these as limited like they are doing anybody any favors

Like you can actually relax on any jordan retro these days.

Just sounds like dudes are tryna hype it up as limited to make people pay terrible resell prices for presale before anyone really knows whats up

/thread

WC 88's were Nike Air and werent limited

But, its been talked about there were no more than 10k royals made. Us got like a quarter that? People wonder why some grabbed what they could from overseas including multiples. No way these are like that. Nike could have doubled that royal number. They would still sell out but thats far from general release numbers. Some need to apply some logic before throwing the gr assumption out there.

theres gonna be WAY more breds than royals

ill bet you that
I can agree with that. If royals were estimated from 10-20k. I can see the black and reds around 50-60k. But still not a GR IMO

Last edited:
I don't know about exact number but I'd put my royals on it that these shoes aren't a GR

what constitutes as a GR? :lol:

royals were sold in like 2 places and some of you are saying it will be those numbers which is incorrect.

What does XC mean?

Great info. Thanks man

:smh: Nike needs to release those II's with that Italian quality... But you know they won't...

I'll save that for another thread though. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Good looks with that info

nah they need to make 1's with actual italian leather.

my brother isnt into jordan but he likes 1's

hes more into high end shoes but he said he would def pay $500 for a pair of real italian leather 1's because those would last you so long and look good

Back
Top Bottom