JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Lmao im just waiting to see "No Pizza Talk" in the title hahaha. but aren't black cement 3's comin in December too?

I need proof of a GR. It would be great if they were but I don't want to get my hopes up only to sleep in on RD and then seeing resell for $350. I mean would nike/JB have 2 GR's about 5-6 days apart from each other? Because I know the gamma XI's will be a massive GR but the market for AJ 1's and AJ 11's are totally different. Something isn't adding up...

I need proof of a GR. It would be great if they were but I don't want to get my hopes up only to sleep in on RD and then seeing resell for $350. I mean would nike/JB have 2 GR's about 5-6 days apart from each other? Because I know the gamma XI's will be a massive GR but the market for AJ 1's and AJ 11's are totally different. Something isn't adding up...

maybe just don't sleep in?

The tag on the Authentic pair even says XC which basically says NOT A GENERAL RELEASE.

View media item 639779
So when people keep saying GR with no proof, it's frustrating. Especially after having gone through all these 1s releases. It's so frustrating, it's like you just wanna throw a pizza up on the roof.

Last edited:
Not even kind of.
Damn that's depressing lmao, so all that stuff in the summer was rumors and ****?

Some dude saw an actual sample pair at Nike Headquarters a few weeks back, and explicitly said that he was told that there were no plans of release at that point. CounterKicks (a blog with some actual knowledge) also said at the beginning of the year that these weren't releasing. However, despite ALL OF THAT, rumors and "GM" pairs went rampant. Finally dude from Nike Headquarters told ol' boy that it wasn't happening. The usual.

The tag on the Authentic pair even says XC which basically says NOT A GENERAL RELEASE.

View media item 639779
So when people keep saying GR with no proof, it's frustrating. Especially after having gone through all these 1s releases. It's so frustrating, it's like you just wanna throw a pizza up on the roof.

Gerald with the logic in this thread! These are THE Air Jordan 1's of all Air Jordan 1's. Y'all let the bulls cw fool you if you want.

Edit: Gerald my fault man :rofl: I've been in and out that yeezy thread with Mark081990

Last edited:
those ebay pics
mean.gif

man i need em

Im not sold on the gamma being a massive general release. That said, i missed a legit bred 1 preorder for my size though other sizes sat for some days. I still think these will be more plentyful than most. This colorway has been done alot and im sure alot of people dont feel desperate to pick these up. Just gotta beat the reseller to the punch.

Last edited:

View media item 639779

it's only 2 people. really it's only @zyzz, but @rayray3thousand said he saw a stores numbers and they were gonna have GR quantity. Now zyzz has repeated this several times purposely not disclosing how he knows this. idk if he's just trolling, or maybe half trolling because he actually has for sure info, but it's clear your jimmies were successfully rustled

Well less than 2 months away. No doubt once thanksgiving and black friday pass, its on. Gonna be a stressful holiday right between xmas and new years.

idk if he's just trolling, or maybe half trolling because he actually has for sure info, but it's clear your jimmies were successfully rustled

At the end of the day, this is all that matters :lol:

There's absolutely zero reason for him calling it a GR without proof to upset you.

it's only 2 people. really it's only @zyzz, but @rayray3thousand said he saw a stores numbers and they were gonna have GR quantity. Now zyzz has repeated this several times purposely not disclosing how he knows this. idk if he's just trolling, or maybe half trolling because he actually has for sure info, but it's clear your jimmies were successfully rustled

If he is trolling, then he got me and I can laugh about that lol. But if he or anyone else is being serious about it being a Gr without proof, I can't tolerate dumb posts like that. We already tried crashing the hype train weeks ago anyways. That's fooling too many people too and misleading

Last edited:
How do the 1s run size wise? Tts or .5 big? Lookin to copp sum shadow 1s, Thanx for any info

What does XC mean?

You will always see initials on the size tag and those initials represent the Nike Sneaker Production factory it came from.

View media item 639981
You'll notice XC isn't listed there (probably just old/outdated post) but XC is another factory. It has been on almost every limited release and a little more regular release like RTTG LV or BHM 1 that isn't really stamped limited but I have never seen it on a GR. Unless someone can prove me wrong, XC just correlates to not being a GR by this occurrence.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom