JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Since I got ignored over pizza talk.
So these are releasing the 28th in dec?
Trying to fix my work schedule for these ahead of time since I work most weekends.

I mean, it's literally in the title at this point, the date was mentioned on the last page, and if you needed a quick answer, a Google search would have given you it. :lol:

But yes, the Black/Red Air Jordan I High "OG" will be releasing 12/28 with a retail price of $140 as far as everyone knows.

Last edited:

Red laces! My eyesssss!!!
sick.gif
Look away!
roll.gif

I mean, it's literally in the title at this point, the date was mentioned on the last page, and if you needed a quick answer, a Google search would have given you it. :lol:

But yes, the Black/Red Air Jordan I High "OG" will be releasing 12/28 with a retail price of $140 as far as everyone knows.

:lol:
My bad
I'm always on mobile so the title is always cut off.
Figured date was still speculation since I've seen some other releases get pushed back etc.
But thanks.

Last edited:
Anyone from the Bay? Are there any shops that are doing FCSF for these? Need to know.

If these drop on all the usual sites there's no reason for anyone in this thread to miss

If these drop on all the usual sites there's no reason for anyone in this thread to miss

well lets see where they drop. if they drop in all stores and all sites like a GR should then yea, everyone who wants these should get them but eh

Back
Top Bottom