JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Red laces! My eyesssss!!! :x

Look away!

spongebob_my_eyes.gif

Who got rid of my post ?? Not cool lucky i dont want to type my rant again i love shoes but if its the same then its the same it all comes from china anyway might as well buy direct

Last edited:
You're more than entitled to do that, but clearly a mod isn't trying to have all that in this thread bruh. Why would you type it again? :lol:

You're more than entitled to do that, but clearly a mod isn't trying to have all that in this thread bruh. Why would you type it again? :lol:

Lol because i spent time telling people how i felt and my experience in a simi large post and i come back and its gone no warning no nothing pretty annoying

Last edited:
How can i be apart of nike talk if they dont want me to talk lol

it's weird to have your post disappear with no warning, but yeah, no GM talk allowed (there is a thread for it tho). and your analogy of "it all comes from china" is pretty dumb

These aren't a GR nobody knows until after RD so don't get to excited my friend

They arent general release? Who said that?

these are a GR... got a chance to see the #'s that one of my local spots are receiving and there is enough to go around (granted they will sell out morning of, but then end up on FB for $300, then nobody will pay that, and they will settle for $200-250)

these are a GR... got a chance to see the #'s that one of my local spots are receiving and there is enough to go around (granted they will sell out morning of, but then end up on FB for $300, then nobody will pay that, and they will settle for $200-250)

know anything about distribution? Still HOH only as far as FTL stores and no finish lines?

it's weird to have your post disappear with no warning, but yeah, no GM talk allowed (there is a thread for it tho). and your analogy of "it all comes from china" is pretty dumb

Hows that dumb please explain im just trying to say to me if its the same shoe i dont care were it comes from store or not but whatever

its not the same shoe

drop the subject or you will get banned. if the mod said multiple times, stop talking about it yet you keep bringing it up... whats gonna happen?

follow the rules brah

I've given plenty of warnings about GM talk in this thread. And I have stated ALL GM talk will be deleted. I've now edited the title of this thread.
One more time for new members that don't read the thread, that just come in and post about GM and then wonder what happened to their posts
THERE IS NO GM TALK ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD, ALL POSTS ABOUT GM WILL BE DELETED........

Back
Top Bottom