JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

If you guys are really into J's made out of the leather, the 29s will be made with real leather from what I've been told. Haven't seen any sample designs or pics yet, but I did hear they were about to start shooting the promo video for these in Italy.
29's coming with a heel too? 

nah they need to make 1's with actual italian leather.

my brother isnt into jordan but he likes 1's

hes more into high end shoes but he said he would def pay $500 for a pair of real italian leather 1's because those would last you so long and look good

Were the I's made in Italy though? I thought thats what made the II's so special was the fact that Nike manufactured them in Italy?

I know they said that bout the 2s and that they used real italian leather but i think it was a hoax

:rofl: @ it possibly being a hoax. I'm pretty sure they actually used Italian leather on the original II's bruh.

If you guys are really into J's made out of the leather, the 29s will be made with real leather from what I've been told. Haven't seen any sample designs or pics yet, but I did hear they were about to start shooting the promo video for these in Italy.
29's coming with a heel too? 

:rofl: :rofl:

Same thing I said to my boy when he told me.

I'm like "Oh word, sounds like an exclusive Red-Bottom collabo with a detachable heel." :lol:

:rofl: @ it possibly being a hoax. I'm pretty sure they actually used Italian leather on the original II's bruh.

:lol: if it doesnt sound fishy to you then you aint thinking straight

Im not saying they didnt use italian leather but its expensive, labor in italy aint cheap like it is in taiwan and china and the shoe retailed at what 95$?

I cant say for sure if they used it or not cause i dont own OG 2s

:lol: if it doesnt sound fishy to you then you aint thinking straight

Im not saying they didnt use italian leather but its expensive, labor in italy aint cheap like it is in taiwan and china and the shoe retailed at what 95$?

I cant say for sure if they used it or not cause i dont own OG 2s

prbly just made with leather from Italian cows :lol:

roll.gif
roll.gif

Same thing I said to my boy when he told me.

I'm like "Oh word, sounds like an exclusive Red-Bottom collabo with a detachable heel."
laugh.gif
gonna be knee-high too

just wait until they release and save up just in case you have to pay resale but work hard and see if you can maybe pad a wallet to get a pair

whats up withe the derailment
dudes in here talkin about who has the better pizza and the 29s :lol:

Found these today. Cop Kickz has pairs for $320 and they don't have the usual signs that Fake "GM" pairs have.

View media item 642099View media item 642100
They have a video of them also, they look okay. Hard to tell sometimes without detailed photos. I'm very aware they can have a clean pair and send a fake GM pair, but they are pay by PayPal and sell legit shoes on the site also. I was curious to hear some other opinions on the shoes, legit or not?

Found these today. Cop Kickz has pairs for $320 and they don't have the usual signs that Fake "GM" pairs have.

They have a video of them also, they look okay. Hard to tell sometimes without detailed photos. I'm very aware they can have a clean pair and send a fake GM pair, but they are pay by PayPal and sell legit shoes on the site also. I was curious to hear some other opinions on the shoes, legit or not?

If it's not for $250 it's a no go IMO, I've been saying that all year thou about these NA 1s 

If it's not for $250 it's a no go IMO, I've been saying that all year thou about these NA 1s 

Couldn't even do $250. Don't see what the big hype around "Nike Air" 1's are. 3's are one thing when the Nike Air is actually conspicuous, but I can care less about a small tag saying it.

Couldn't even do $250. Don't see what the big hype around "Nike Air" 1's are. 3's are one thing when the Nike Air is actually conspicuous, but I can care less about a small tag saying it.
its more about the blank heel for me

View media item 642099
View media item 642100

Nike Air on a pair of 1's > 3's

And I love the 3's...

View media item 642099
View media item 642100

And I love the 3's...

But why though? :lol: I'm really trying to understand. Is a miniscule detail like two words on the tongue tag really making of breaking peoples' decision to cop? And subsequently driving prices up? It may just be me but I could honestly care less. Sucks that "Nike Air" will make these a potentially hard cop.

But why though?
laugh.gif
I'm really trying to understand. Is a miniscule detail like two words on the tongue tag really making of breaking peoples' decision to cop? And subsequently driving prices up? It may just be me but I could honestly care less. Sucks that "Nike Air" will make these a potentially hard cop.
Like @rcjbbp1313  said. That blank heel.

But why though? :lol: I'm really trying to understand. Is a miniscule detail like two words on the tongue tag really making of breaking peoples' decision to cop? And subsequently driving prices up? It may just be me but I could honestly care less. Sucks that "Nike Air" will make these a potentially hard cop.

Blank heel. I care more about that than the NA on the tongue.

View media item 642099View media item 642100

Like I said earlier, these are GM. I asked 4 different people and got the same answer. The fact that they have a FSR raises a red flag. $320 plus 4% paypal? Might as well just wait to RD and if you strike out spend that $350 on a real pair :lol:

But why though?
laugh.gif
I'm really trying to understand. Is a miniscule detail like two words on the tongue tag really making of breaking peoples' decision to cop? And subsequently driving prices up? It may just be me but I could honestly care less. Sucks that "Nike Air" will make these a potentially hard cop.
take into account this is the 1st jordan. the shoe that helped propel jordan, the brand, the entity. This shoe started it all. 

Look at something like the star wars franchise., the newer movies had all this CGI which aesthetically made it a lot more enjoyable, but fans of that stuff love the original episode 1 that takes it back to the origins of the franchise. not to forget that all those stans complained when lucas enhanced the originals.  

Anything with NA will make a jordan shoe a hard cop, all comes down to supply and demand

And I love the 3's...

Because of the big *** swoosh on the side of the shoe :lol:

And Nike Air will make anything harder to cop. They could put Nike Air on the inside of the X's and they'd sell out faster. And they only place on the X's with Nike Air is the insole :smh: :x

But the AJ1 is the ORIGINAL Air Jordan. Its only right that it has Nike on the tongue. Without the 1, there would be no 3 to even have Nike Air.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom