JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

MS has pairs back up. FSR for $300-ish. Didn't Air Thompson say his pair came from MS? After shipping $350 total.
Interesting that MS and CK both restocked on their pairs of Black and Red 1s at the same time... I guess more authentic pairs slipped out of the factory.
laugh.gif

MS = MarqueeSole

I can't think of anything that would be abbreviated as CK though.
CopKickz, what Joey posted just recently. (Even though when Copkickz got there first batch earlier, they said they WOULD NOT restock. Funny they still did)

CopKickz, what Joey posted just recently. (Even though when Copkickz got there first batch earlier, they said they WOULD NOT restock. Funny they still did)
marketed perfectly, hey we will not restock so they sell out then restock and sell out again. People who believe these sales tactics are straight suckers

marketed perfectly, hey we will not restock so they sell out then restock and sell out again. People who believe these sales tactics are straight suckers

do they sale authentic shoes?

funny how mysole now have FSR also.

im trying to cop a pair early but dont know which site is LEGIT?

so far ive seen

Mysoles
marqueesoles
and some dude on instagram that a nt member posted here.

I know man. My thoughts exactly. They also said the laney 5s are a limited release and the gamma XIs are a quick strike limited release too. :rofl:

I have a good feeling this will be the easiest cop of the year. Way too many pairs floating around way too early.

Last edited:

do they sale authentic shoes?

funny how mysole now have FSR also.

im trying to cop a pair early but dont know which site is LEGIT?

so far ive seen

Mysoles
marqueesoles
and some dude on instagram that a nt member posted here.
i dont trust any of those sites for obvious reasons and if i strike out i just move on to the next release.

Yay we're talking about grey market crap again. Y'all just really want this thread locked huh?

If windycitysole is doing preorders for $500 maybe they know something we don't :nerd:

Last edited:
i think they are driving hype to make these a royals release, do not buy into this hype people (unless you just like throwing around money then go for it) wait it out and at the most you pay resale later, never before.

i think they are driving hype to make these a royals release, do not buy into this hype people (unless you just like throwing around money then go for it) wait it out and at the most you pay resale later, never before.

Exactly. "Maybe they know something we don't" :lol:

___ please.

That price of $500!!!! :x hopefully this release isn't as hectic as the royals but I'm still going to do everything I can to snag my 2 pairs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom