JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

If I miss out? I'd put an irremovable cap at $300. A dollar more and I'd rather just see if I can get the '85 or '94 pair for $450 or less. Only reason I'd even spend that much is because this is pretty much the only Jordan I I've ever considered a must for me to have.

Damn, so you guys always get a pair on RD? Or if you strike out you just move on?
its just that for the resale price you might as well grab some vintage J's.  01 breds used to go for 300 before the Banned 1 came out

I'd rather grab something vintage over some 2013 downgraded quality s**t that people want cuz its a quickstrike.  vintage > limited

Last edited:
I can't really say that I care at all about the "vintage", I just know I'd be getting better quality in one of the older pairs. Hopefully it doesn't come to that out of necessity and everyone can scoop their pairs for retail come December though.

Last edited:
Will cop on RD. If not i will just cop at resell no matter how much honestly. Need to cop royals soon too.

What's the most you guys are willing to pay for these? I've never spent more than $220 on Jordans and that was for BC3s
$220 is also the max i've ever spent on a pair (Spent that much on the Toro Bravo's and some OG Linen 10s I believe) and i've made it my policy to never go beyond that. So far i've managed to keep it, and I certainly wouldn't change that for the Banned 1's. 

If windycitysole is doing preorders for $500 maybe they know something we don't
nerd.gif
Windy City has jacked up prices for everything, but you could be on to something 
nerd.gif

It's even in the title :smh:

Retail is $140 like the rest of the Nike Air I's as far as we know.
I'm on mobile so site isn't working as smoothly and display is about 50% percent. But I appreciate the info. Any info on these being QS or a GR?

2001=2013

Let's just enjoy em both with no comparison. Cuz we know people just finna piggie back with the '01 hate, without ever having a pair to compare to
laugh.gif
couldnt have said it better myself. 

2013 have leather swoosh, 01's are nubuck and get dirty easily ...

01 red "pops like the finest champagne" ...

blah blah blah

I'm on mobile so site isn't working as smoothly and display is about 50% percent. But I appreciate the info. Any info on these being QS or a GR?
no solid info on that yet...most of us think itll be between black toe and shadow production #'s

Further Details should be surfacing rather soon I take it. Overall shoe looks beautiful.

Hopefully I can snag a pair for, at the max, $250. Hope I can get them for retail though.

"Pops like the finest champagne"
:rofl: :lol: :rofl:
My goodness that gets me everytime

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom