JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I couldn't spend a dime over $300 on a pair of I's that's not an original pair or '94 retro. I just can't rationalize to myself. I'm sure they'll find SOME fools to spend $500 though.
This is what I was told when I asked about te price of an early pair and the seller told me $300.
I texted this dude and he said he ain't in san diego.. and hes got a 619 number and all.

doesn't seem shady at all.

While we're on the topic. I just happened to stumble this today when watching a video on the Royals.

View media item 644504
Don't understand why people feel the need to recruit to validate their opinion. If you like it then like it, and keep it moving.

now having said that let's pop some bottles

View media item 644513

I couldn't spend a dime over $300 on a pair of I's that's not an original pair or '94 retro. I just can't rationalize to myself. I'm sure they'll find SOME fools to spend $500 though.
This is what I was told when I asked about te price of an early pair and the seller told me $300.
I texted this dude and he said he ain't in san diego.. and hes got a 619 number and all.

doesn't seem shady at all.
Maybe he's using a Text Free app so people won't know his really number. Who knows.

now having said that let's pop some bottles

View media item 644513

3hu0qhl2lnbkm2aa513jsslaa.500x314x16.gif

Windy City has jacked up prices for everything, but you could be on to something :nerd:

Windy City is a horrible site to base an estimate on production #'s from early price.

They always have ABSURD prices. $700 for Royals? Even FC doesn't have the audacity to charge that much.

Citysole price usually is a good indicator of how limited a shoe will be. $220-$300 is GR $300-$450 is QS, $450+ is HS.

Every pair I see on eBay, kixify or CL are all fakes. These fakes are a plague. Hopefully all the little hype-beasts buy early pairs so there is less competition on RD.

These will be Shadows production #'s. JB isn't gonna slack on the best selling retro 1 CW during the holiday season.

WindyCity got them crazy prices, people pay it tho... And can't knock him for trying to keep that bad one he got on his side.

Last edited:
WindyCity got them crazy prices, people pay it tho... And can't knock him for trying to keep that bad one he got on his side.

nobody pays it... they go to Chicago sneaker conventions and after nobody bites on the crazy prices they knock s**t down to realistic prices

on release day they will go for a 2nd pair

Yeah I was kinda half being sarcastic, my bad. I just don't think I've ever seen so many "early" pairs as I have for these holiday releases. No taxi's tho really.

Everyone I know that doesn't give a **** about 1's at ALL says they "need" a pair of these.

Pisses me off.

Hoping people bite on the other holiday releases and pass on these ones. Personal don't have any interest in Oreo 5s or gammas or whatever else they plan to drop.

Hoping people bite on the other holiday releases and pass on these ones. Personal don't have any interest in Oreo 5s or gammas or whatever else they plan to drop.
this. people can have those gamma blue 11s and oreo 5s

all i want this christmas season are these 1s

Back
Top Bottom