JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Hate to bring this back up but couldn't find it while looking through the thread .. for those who ordered there black/red 1s early, what are the production dates on your pair?

My boy just scooped a pair so I'm just trying to make sure he didn't get got.
you can easily tell the earlier pairs with the now GM pairs.  that finger test works.

also.. i see widow's peaks everywhere on these new gm's... everywhere

edit: pic attached.

Last edited:
Hate to bring this back up but couldn't find it while looking through the thread .. for those who ordered there black/red 1s early, what are the production dates on your pair?

you can easily tell the earlier pairs with the now GM pairs.  that finger test works.

View media item 599001

He has the same production dates as the pic you posted, so I'm guessing he got bagged for $300 ?

Last edited:
I
Does somebody in here have some OGs from 1985 or the 1994 version of the Bulls cw and can tell me how they fit? I find this years' retro releases to be rather big/large. how about older Jordan 1s ?

I have the 94 chicagos and I say they fit similar to this years maybe a little bigger. Half of jt will be how the shoe aged

What's gm stand for?

It stands for grey market. If you want to learn about them take a look at this threadhttp://niketalk.com/t/533947/grey-market-discussion-thread-lets-keep-the-discussion-mature-rules-on-pg-1-please-read-before-you-post

He has the same production dates as the pic you posted, so I'm guessing he got bagged for $300 ?

No. Authentic and GMs have the same production dates. Not a good way to tell anymore (sorry mod)

It's cool but let's not start the GM talk, I'm about to start using the delete button. Thanks

im gonna be away from home for xmas and new years and I'm gonna try my luck online to get these. what sites have people had good transactions with on RD? I'm guessing the obvious ones like FTL, eastbay and what not but anything else i should keep in mind? also when ordering online do sneakers go on sale at 12:01am or the morning of? 

sorry if these are super dumb questions but this will be my first time trying to get sneakers online on RD rather than just going to the store and I've been waiting on these all year so don't want to miss them

thanks in advance to anyone that can help

best way to tell is just look at them in person

Sorry if this is obvious, but what's RD? And to answer the question above, all release have been moved to 8 am in the morning.

Sorry if this is obvious, but what's RD? And to answer the question above, all release have been moved to 8 am in the morning.

Bruh, you asked this yesterday :lol:

Unless you literally mean "RD"; that stands for Release Date.

View media item 599001

finger test DOESNT work...

GM's still made with same material for the most part. I tested it on GM Royals and Black toes...

straight up fakes fail the test since they arent even made with leather, most like plastic/rubber or w/e they are.

Last edited:

im gonna be away from home for xmas and new years and I'm gonna try my luck online to get these. what sites have people had good transactions with on RD? I'm guessing the obvious ones like FTL, eastbay and what not but anything else i should keep in mind? also when ordering online do sneakers go on sale at 12:01am or the morning of? 

sorry if these are super dumb questions but this will be my first time trying to get sneakers online on RD rather than just going to the store and I've been waiting on these all year so don't want to miss them

thanks in advance to anyone that can help
@skoch203

nike.com, champs, and Finish Line except for one incident. It was when the Steel X's dropped. For some strange reason Finish Line wouldn't process my debit card, and I tried it again and again. I ended up just ordering from a site overseas. It was even stranger because i'd ordered a pair of shoes from them a few days before with the card without an issue, and I ordered from them the other day without an issue. Really i've ordered from them many times over the years and that's the only time there's been a problem.

Sneakers will go on sale at 8:00 am.

Aye brah, we only popping the finest of champagne in here.

img_7392_0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom