JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

@skoch203

nike.com, champs, and Finish Line except for one incident. It was when the Steel X's dropped. For some strange reason Finish Line wouldn't process my debit card, and I tried it again and again. I ended up just ordering from a site overseas. It was even stranger because i'd ordered a pair of shoes from them a few days before with the card without an issue, and I ordered from them the other day without an issue. Really i've ordered from them many times over the years and that's the only time there's been a problem.

Sneakers will go on sale at 8:00 am.
thanks for the reply

but yeah thats weird, only thing i can think of is an issue with their server, maybe too many orders at once? who knows

Yeah when the steel x's came out I tried to checkout with finish line and my paypal was declined but they took the payment anyways? Then I wrote them and they said unless I got the email confirmation the order was not placed. Pretty frustrating because I couldn't checkout on eastbay or footlocker for at least 1 hr and 58 mins according to the wait time.

Yeah when the steel x's came out I tried to checkout with finish line and my paypal was declined but they took the payment anyways? Then I wrote them and they said unless I got the email confirmation the order was not placed. Pretty frustrating because I couldn't checkout on eastbay or footlocker for at least 1 hr and 58 mins according to the wait time.
I used PayPal once on FNL and after that it never worked 
tired.gif

Steel release was funky. The only trouble wit getting them was getting into the site. Got into the site At around 9 am and still had plenty of sizes left. Didnt cop but if I wanted it shouldn't have been a problem. I hope it's like that for these

Steel release was funky. The only trouble wit getting them was getting into the site. Got into the site At around 9 am and still had plenty of sizes left. Didnt cop but if I wanted it shouldn't have been a problem. I hope it's like that for these

keep that hope up kid.

the royals were gone off Finishline in seconds from what I've heard. i wonder how the other 1s did

Last edited:
Royals were gone at 8:00am on the dot on fnl I think people were able to find them and buy them 5 min before they tweeted the link smh

Decided to skip out the Oreo 5s and Gamma 11 release so I can double up on these... Going to pre-order 1 pair couple weeks before RD just to be safe, then will try for a 2nd pair for retail on RD.

Last edited:
Ill sleep on these because i have the royals but ill check it out in the afternoon, if they have my size imma cop :D
Since they're gonna be a gr just wait till the next day to get em, I might just stroll in the week after and they will probably still have my size

Back
Top Bottom