JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

whats so funny?

its 100% true. ive said it a million times..
Just out of curiosity, I interested in knowing how you define General Release.  I ask because many stores I frequent have these listed as Limited to certain Footlocker, Footaction, and Finishlines.

It aint a true general release, if you think there gonna produce something with a nike tag on it instead of a jumpman is the 200,000 plus amount your kidding yourself. These will be limited, just maybe not as limited as the other 1's from this year. IMO

It aint a true general release, if you think there gonna produce something with a nike tag on it instead of a jumpman is the 200,000 plus amount your kidding yourself. These will be limited, just maybe not as limited as the other 1's from this year. IMO

they produced a lot of NA III;s tho...

so your explanation is already flawed..

Bert. Bert. Those are III's though fam. If you are using that example to explain why NA black and red 1s won't be limited, then how come the Royals, Black Toes, and Shadows were all limited? And all of those are NA 1s.

Last edited:
"
they produced a lot of NA III;s tho...

so your explanation is already flawed.."

If your telling me they made GR number on the 88's your wrong, il find info but it aint anywhere near 200,000 plus, classed as limited in my books.

@Zyzz Those are III's though fam. If you are using that example to explain why NA black and red 1s won't be limited, then how come the Royals, Black Toes, and Shadows were all limited? And all of those are NA 1s.

NA equals some sort of limit, i see em being more produced the the 1s you mention being holiday release but yeh, def not a Full GR

Last edited:
Bert. Bert. Those are III's though fam. If you are using that example to explain why NA black and red 1s won't be limited, then how come the Royals, Black Toes, and Shadows were all limited? And all of those are NA 1s.

There just isn't a reason to limit these. JB could put them out annually like an AF1, and they would still sell out. Bred XI numbers coming.

88s werent limited

they had tons on NDC and especially FNL

i could have gotten 4 pairs if i had wanted :rofl:

everyone on NT got a pair of RD... just saying

88s werent limited

they had tons on NDC and especially FNL

i could have gotten 4 pairs if i had wanted
roll.gif

everyone on NT got a pair of RD... just saying
Well there are several reasons as to why lots of dudes on NT scooped on release date 

Tbh if I wasn't on NT I'd probably would have never been able to cop

The average joe or "sneakerhead" did not successfully cop

wasn't until they eventually restocked that pairs were more widespread. 

and what happened to af1s

I don't know, just one of the best selling shoes EVER year. Just because a shoe doesn't appeal to "sneakerheads" doesn't mean it doesn't move many units. The Air Monarch sells pretty well too, and I've yet to even see it posted on NT.

Saw the Laneys when they arrived today. Only 18 pairs like all NA 1's this year. I'd be really shocked if they exceeded all the other numbers.

I have a solid source that says they're only going to make 23 pairs. I got my pair locked down. Good Luck Fellas.

:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom